What's on your mind?
Undertale vs Pokemon
Since there is Asriel vs Arceus bit not Giratina so i've decided to make a battle between these powerful creatures
If her height is "137 cm | 4’6” on this website, what is her weight? And why is both her height and weight disclosed on the actual One Punch Man website?
I'm really curious! I'm just starting out here.
- Farts that glitch space and time, summon his backstory self, freeze time for 10 seconds, and even send their opponents 10 days into the future and even time travel
- Superhuman Physical Powers
- The Power to gain many likes on the internet
- Brutalist - High amounts of damage with minimal range.
- Speedster - Bend space and time itself to perform fast-moving attacks. Functions at close and middle ranges.
- Blaster - Long ranged with moderate damage, can use the Burning status effect.
- Elementalist - Low to moderate damage but uses the Chilled and Shocked status effects. One healing skill.
- Psychic - Moderate damage and can inflict Confused and Defense Down status. Two healing skills.
- Cyborg - Close-range crowd control. Can use the Shocked Status effect.
- Assassin - Moderate physical damage, causes Bleeding, some skills grant invisibility. Functions at all ranges.
- Gadgeteer - Gadget-based abilities with low to moderate damage. Creates decoys that can explode and block status effects. Functions at moderate to high range.
- Plantmancer - 2 attack and 2 heal abilities. Can inflict the Charmed status effect and can revive fallen allies.
- Martial Artist - Highest damage of all classes. Capable at close to medium range. Can cause the Enraged status effect.
- Netherborn - Moderate damage with multiple area of effect attacks. Can power up skills to make them even more powerful.
- Final Girl – Use to take tactical advantage on combat and trap spooky opponents.
- Raided the cops cellar to save Scrambles
- Saved South Park twice
- Defeated Mitch Conner, Shub Niggurath, Jared from Subway, Nazi Zombie Princess Kenny, Dark Lord Clyde, Corey Haim, The Alien, and Human Kite 2 from another universe while HK2 was in a mutated state
- Survived a UFO crash and got back up as if it was nothing
- Rewrote his past to save his mother from getting raped by his father
Here is how it works:
First examine how each and ever loser in Death Battle has died.
Second, calculate the total force with which it took to kill them (the bullet that killed Thanos, the punch Shazam gave C.M, the force needed to rip Hulk's head off, etc).
Third, add together the total amount of destructive power that this hypothetical ultimate attack could unleash.
Fourth...who is the strongest being a punch of this magnitude could kill?
If Namor were to return who would be a good opponent
Wait, didn't the universes Mortal Kombat and the DC universe collide in the past? Anyone remembered the Mortal Kombat vs. DC video game on PS3 and Xbox 360? Remember when Shang Sung said fight!?
How can Harry Potter fight against Luke Skywalker if he is a novel character from that said series? I thought they said no novel characters at all! Luke Skywalker is a character in novel, film, game, and comic-book format. It doesn't make any sense.
Since this is the first they put my hero academia in death battle i'm thinking, what quirks would got for Boomstick and Wiz?