|Death Battle Combatant|
The Master of the Fist
|Origin|| Super Street Fighter II Turbo|
|Appearance(s)||Akuma VS Shang Tsung|
|“||I am Akuma and I will teach you the meaning of pain!||„|
Known as Gouki in Japan, his life revolves around fighting. He travels the world day and night to find worthy opponents. He only lost once to his brother Gouken, whom he supposedly killed after a rematch. He also attempts to make Ryu succumb to the Satsui no Hado.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Total Control
- Can Fire Multiple at Once
- Can be Charged
- Usable in Midair (Zanku Hadoken)
Special Moves And Attacks
- Kongo Kokuretsu Zan
- Shun Goku Satsu "The Raging Demon"
- Literally translates to "Instant Hell Murder"
One Minute Melee
Akuma appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee where he fought against Kenpachi Zaraki from the Bleach and won.
He returned in Season 2, where he fought against Kenpachi again and won again.
He returned again in Season 4, where he fought against Kenpachi yet again and won again.
He made another cameo at the beginning of Byakuya VS Kakashi, where Byakuya spectates a part of his third fight against Kenpachi.
Akuma appeared in season 2 of DBX, where he fought against Iron Fist from Marvel Comics and won.
- Akuma is the first Capcom character to appear, with the next 24 being Mike Haggar, Zangief, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, Blanka, M. Bison, Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Dante, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Zero, Balrog, Vergil, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is also the first Capcom character to win, with the next eight being Zangief, Blanka, Strider Hiryu, Dante, Zero, Leon S. Kennedy, Ryu and MegaMan.EXE.
- He is the first Street Fighter character in to appear, with the next nine being Zangief, Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- He is the first Street Fighter character to win, with the next three being Zangief, Blanka and Ryu.
- He is the first Street Fighter character to fight against a Mortal Kombat character, with the next three being M. Bison, Ryu and Cammy White.
- He is also the first and so far the only Street Fighter character to defeat a Mortal Kombat character.
- Akuma is the first character to win in both DEATH BATTLE! and One Minute Melee, with the next 20 being Sonic the Hedgehog, Hercule Satan, Kirby, Roronoa Zoro, Batman, Vegeta, Solid Snake, Raiden, Zero, Tails, Guts, Sora, Toph Beifong, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Link, Yang Xiao Long, Terry Bogard, Captain Falcon, Ghost Rider and Hiei.
- Akuma is the first combatant to return to One Minute Melee, with the next 16 being Bowser, Mecha Sonic, Batman, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sephiroth, Vergil, Vegeta, Mewtwo, Link, Zero, Terry Bogard, Ken Masters, Ryu, Sasuke Uchiha, Genos and Kakashi Hatake.
- He is also one of only four characters, with the other three being Bowser, Vegeta and Frieza to appear more than once in One Minute Melee and win every time. Akuma and Bowser appeared and won three fights, while Vegeta and Frieza appeared and won two fights.
- Akuma is so far, the character with most victories, having won one fight in DEATH BATTLE!, three in One Minute Melee, and one in DBX. The second place goes to Vegeta, who won one DEATH BATTLE!, two One Minute Melees and one DBX.
- Akuma has made the second most appearances in ScrewAttack shows with 7, as he appeared once in DEATH BATTLE! as a fighter, three times in One Minute Melee as a fighter, once in DBX as a fighter and in two cameos in two other One Minute Melee's. The first place goes to Batman with 12 appearances, as he appeared as a combatant in three DEATH BATTLE!s, in two One Minute Melees, in two DBXs, in one Death Race and having had a cameo in four other DEATH BATTLE!s.
- Akuma is the fourth character that won in DEATH BATTLE!, One Minute Melee and DBX, with the three before him being Roronoa Zoro, Raiden and Zero, and the next one being Vegeta.
- He is also the first non-swordsman to accomplish this, the next one being Vegeta. Curiously, they are both hand-to-hand antiheroes.
- Akuma and Kenpachi Zaraki are the first pair of fighters to have fought against each other three times, with the next three pairs being Sephiroth & Vergil, Mario & Sonic the Hedgehog and Frieza & Mewtwo.
- Akuma is also one of only two fighters (the next one being Frieza) to fight the same opponent three times and win every time.