|Death Battle Combatant|
The Symbol of Peace
|Origin|| My Hero Academia|
Ch.1 "Izuku Midoriya: Origin"
|Appearance(s)|| All Might VS Might Guy|
Goro VS Machamp (cameo)
|“||Hey villain, have you ever heard these words? Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!||„|
|~ All Might|
Toshinori Yagi, AKA All Might, is one of the main protagonists of the My Hero Academia series. He appeared in the 119th episode and Season 6 Finale of DEATH BATTLE!, All Might VS Might Guy, where he fought against Might Guy from the Naruto series. He was voiced by Kaiji Tang.
Toshinori Yagi was born Quirkless during a time in the world where evil ran rampant. During his teenage years, Toshinori met a legendary hero named Nana Shimura. He told Nana that he wanted to create a world where everyone can smile and live happily together and that he needed to become a "Symbol of Peace" to inspire a new age of harmony. Nana passed One For All down to Toshinori, making him the eighth torchbearer of the great power. With that incredible power comes the danger of facing All For One. Eventually, All For One tracked them down and attacked. Nana sacrificed herself to ensure Toshinor's safety.
Thanks to training from Nana's close friend Gran Torino and his attendance at U.A. High School, Tosinori was able to improve control over his quirk. However, he was distraught after the death of his master and was unable to train to his potential. Gran Torino ordered Toshinori to train in the United States after he graduated so All For One could not reach him. Before he departed to the U.S., Toshinori reminded himself of his master's trademark smile. He shaped his hair and donned what would become his own signature smile for the first time as All Might.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Real name: Toshinori Yagi
- Age: 49
- Height: 7'2 | 220 cm
- Weight: 562 lbs | 255 kg
- Former number one Pro-Hero
- Instructor at U.A. High School
- Studied in Japan & USA
- Trained by Nana Shimura & Gran Torino
One for all
- Stockpiles power
- Greatly increased physique
- Smash techniques
- Caused a storm with one punch
- Punched Nomu 300 times in 30 seconds
- Ran 5,000 meters in 30 seconds
- Took Bakugo's gauntlet blast point-blank
- Survived being punched through a city
- Overpowered a shock-absorption quirk meant to be his counter
- Defeated Nomu, Wolfram, All For One
Goro VS Machamp
One Minute Melee
All Might made a cameo appearance during the Season 4 Finale of One Minute Melee, Gon VS Midoriya, where he could be seen stopping Hisoka's attempts of threatening Deku before Round 1 started and coming to his help after Round 3. He was voiced by Jesse Gold.
DEATH BATTLE! Quotes
- Don't worry, I am here!
- I accept your challenge!
- You're inspiring, but no one can defeat the symbol of peace!
- Haha! Incredible, let's take this up a notch!
- Nice trick. My turn!
- You can take a hit well, but what are you really made of?
- New Hampshire...SMASH!
- This...is nothing. For a hero...like me!
- Ah, screw it. You wanted my best? Here it is! United States...of SMASH!
- Still more? Bring it on!
- Go beyond...PLUS ULTRA!
- All Might and his opponent are the 19th and 20th Shueisha characters to appear, after Vegeta, Son Goku, Majin Buu, Gaara, Hercule Satan, Roronoa Zoro, Portgas D. Ace, Android 18, Naruto Uzumaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Jotaro Kujo, Kenshiro, Lucy, Master Roshi, Jiraiya, Sasuke Uchiha, Hiei and Tatsumaki, and with the next two being Genos and Kakashi Hatake.
- He is the first My Hero Academia character to appear.
- He is the ninth Shueisha character to lose, after Son Goku, Majin Buu, Gaara, Portgas D. Ace, Ichigo Kurosaki, Jotaro Kujo, Jiraiya and Sasuke Uchiha, and with the next two being Genos and Kakashi Hatake.
- He and his opponent are the second and third Shueisha characters to be animated in 3D, after Son Goku with the next one being Kakashi Hatake.
- All Might is the fourth combatant to be voiced by Kaiji Tang, with the last three being Roronoa Zoro, Samurai Jack and Aquaman.
- He is the first character to be voiced by him to lose a Death Battle.