|Death Battle Combatant|
The Hammer-Wielding Hedgehog
|Origin|| Sonic CD|
|Appearance(s)|| Amy Rose VS Ramona Flowers|
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie (cameo)
|“||Keep your rotten robots away from my Sonic, or you're gonna be sorry!||„|
|~ Amy Rose|
Amy Rose is a protagonist from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. She appeared in the 68th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Amy Rose VS Ramona Flowers, where she fought against Ramona Flowers from the Scott Pilgrim series.
Since then, Amy has become his self-proclaimed girlfriend and has attempted to win his heart by any means during their adventures, which often annoys Sonic to no end.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Height: 2'11" | 90 cm
- Age: 12
- Cousin to Rob o' the Hedge
- Likes: Sonic, fashion, Sonic, cute things, Sonic,
- Enjoys boxercising
- Wears training weights
- Skilled in Tarot card reading
- Leader of Team Rose
Arsenal & Skills
- Piko Piko Hammer
- Spin Dash
- Homing Attack
- Spin Jump
- Overturned a 25ft tall robot
- Dazed the Iron King
- Can throw hammer over 2,100 feet
- Survived being crushed by a giant boulder
- Fought the Iron King
- Destroyed half a robot army
- Shattered a robot with a baseball
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie
In Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie breaks into her fight with Ramona Flowers, in the part where the two smash arcade cabinets trying to whack each other, they stop when Pinkie cries out that she was going to play on one of them. Both Amy and Ramona can also be seen in the thumbnail for their episode, when the two 4th Wall breakers enter YouTube.
She returned in Season 3, where she fought against Sakura Haruno from the Naruto series and lost.
- Amy is the ninth Sega character to appear, after Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr. Eggman, Metal Sonic, Tails, Segata Sanshiro, Knuckles the Echidna and Bayonetta, and with the next two being Mitsuru Kirijo and Archie Sonic.
- She is the seventh Sonic the Hedgehog character to appear, after Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr. Eggman, Metal Sonic, Tails and Knuckles the Echidna, and with the next one being Archie Sonic.
- She is the second female Sega character to appear, after Bayonetta, and with the next one being Mitsuru Kirijo.
- She is the fourth Sega character to win, after Sonic the Hedgehog, Metal Sonic and Tails, and with the next one being Mitsuru Kirijo.
- Amy's preview's title, "Amy Rose Stalks Into DEATH BATTLE!" was actually a suggestion made on a stream Ben Singer was doing. Both Ben and his girlfriend liked the suggested title, so it was used.
- Like Tails before her, Amy's sprites are a combination of her appearances in the Sonic Advance trilogy and Sonic Battle.
- Amy is the seventh video game character to fight a comic book character, after Zitz, Kratos, Lord Raiden, Fox McCloud, Raiden and Sweet Tooth, and with the next four being Shovel Knight, Sigma, Widowmaker and Sindel.
- Amy is the first winner that lost a DBX, with the next being 21 being Spider-Man, Terry Bogard, Iron Man, Link, Guts, Strider Hiryu, Lucario, Master Chief, Lara Croft, Kenshiro, Yoshi, Natsu Dragneel, Batman, Metal Sonic, Venom, Mewtwo, Hiei, Vegeta, Danny Phantom, Yang Xiao Long and Superman.
- Amy is the second combatant to return to DBX, after Master Chief, and with the next eleven being Wolverine, Ryu, Mega Man, Spawn, Link, Sasuke Uchiha, Batman, Iron Man, Vegeta, Thor and Lucario.
- Based on the twitter poll prior to Ramona's reveal, other combatants Amy could've fought that were considered were Sakura Haruno (Naruto), Nora Valkyrie (RWBY), and Harley Quinn (DC Comics).
- Curiously, Harley Quinn made a cameo appearance in the beginning of Amy Rose VS Ramona Flowers, when Wiz and Boomstick were noting women using hammers as weapons, perhaps as a nod to the Twitter poll.
- Amy would eventually fight against Sakura in Season 3 of DBX.