|Death Battle Combatant|
The Wielder of the Omnitrix
S1E1 "And Then There Were 10"
|Appearance(s)||Ben 10 VS Green Lantern|
|“||It's hero time!||„|
|~ Ben Tennyson|
Benjamin "Ben" Tennyson, AKA Ben 10, is the main protagonist of the series of the same name. He appeared in the 109th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Ben 10 VS Green Lantern, where he fought against Green Lantern from DC Comics.
Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson was an ordinary ten-year-old boy who looked forward to spending his summer vacation goofing off and playing video games. But his Grandpa Max had different ideas, taking Ben and his cousin Gwen out on a national road trip to see the nation's most famous and quirky sights. It would have been one boring summer if not for a strange shooting star that flew over the Tennyson's campsite. Intrigued, Ben followed the fallen object to its landing site, upon which he quickly found himself forcibly bonded to a strange "watch" that allowed him to transform into ten different alien "heroes". Now sucked into the world of supernatural and intergalactic threats, Ben quickly discovered that this summer was going to be anything but boring.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Full Name: Benjamin Kirby Tennyson
- Age: 16
- Height: 170 cm | 5’7”
- Weight: 59 kg | 132 lbs.
- Favourite color: Green
- Possesses Anodite genes
- Favourite food: Chili fries
- Honorary doctorate via Friedkin University
- Current model: Omnimatrix
- Contains 1,000,912 DNA samples
- Notable transformations
- Trained as a plumber (intergalactic law enforcement, not like Mario)
- Contained a nuclear blast
- Absorbed the Big Bang
- Knocked out the Mayan God of Death
- Saved the Highbreed from extinction
- Recreated the universe
- Defeated Vilgax, Kevin 11, Maltruant, Galactic Gladiator
Ben appeared in Season 5 of DBX, where he fought against Danny Phantom from the series of the same name and won.
DEATH BATTLE! Quotes
- As Ben: Huh?
- As Ben: I can give you ten good reasons right now to let me go!
- As Ben: You're not the first doofus to try and take this, it's hero time!
- As Four Arms: FOUR ARMS!
- As Heatblast: [Come on kid! Let's stop this before it gets heated.] Too late!
- As Heatblast: Hey! You ever seen a supernova?
- As Heatblast: Ha! You're so lame. I bet I can even beat you as Grey Matter.
- As Grey Matter: What?! I didn't mean literally!
- As Way Big: Ew, I stepped in loser.
- As Alien X: Yawn.
- As Alien X: This is Alien X. He controls all of reality. This is over.
- As Alien X: Reality includes time.
- As Ben: You're not the first doofus to try and take this, it's hero ti- (screams in pain)
- Ben is the second Cartoon Network character in to appear, after Samurai Jack.
- He is the first Cartoon Network character to lose.
- Ben is the fourth non-Marvel character to fight against a DC character, after Son Goku, Sweet Tooth and Twilight Sparkle, and with the next three being Sindel, She-Ra and Archie Sonic.
- Ben is the fifth Cartoon character to fight against a Comic Book character, after Goliath, Pinkie Pie, Batman Beyond and Twilight Sparkle, and with the next one being She-Ra.
- Ben is the second combatant to be voiced by Nicholas Andrew Louie, after Sonic the Hedgehog, and with the next four being Tommy Oliver, Kakashi Hatake, Danny Phantom and Archie Sonic.
- Out of all of the aliens that Ben has obtained, Brainstorm is currently the most intelligent combatant in DEATH BATTLE! history, having the highest known IQ score out of any combatant.
- Due to the Omnitrix allowing him access to over a million different aliens, Ben Tennyson has the highest number of transformations out of any combatant in DEATH BATTLE!.
- Ben also has the highest recorded durability feat on DEATH BATTLE!, as Alien X survived the destruction of the universe, which has a total mass energy equal to 4 novemsexagintillion (sixty-nine sets of 3 zeroes) joules.
- Ben was commonly requested to fight against Danny Phantom from the series of the same name, but the matchup was rejected because Ben Singer believed that the two did not have many similarities.
- Eventually, the two fought in DBX Season 5.