|Death Battle Combatant|
The Tibetan Government Spy
|Origin|| Killer Instinct|
|Appearance(s)||Ivy VS Orchid|
|“||Target spotted. This should be quick.||„|
|~ Black Orchid|
Black Orchid is one of the main protagonists of the Killer Instinct series. She appeared in the 29th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Ivy VS Orchid, where she fought against Ivy Valentine from the Soul Calibur series.
Black Orchid is a government spy with a mysterious past, largely unknown even to herself. She is a sibling of Jago, a fighter from Tibet. She entered the first Killer Instinct tournament and was the only one who defeated the 2,000 year old warlord Eyedol, a task not even the most powerful armies in the world could accomplish.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Real name: Unknown
- Height: 170 cm / 5'7"
- Weight: 56.7 kg / 125 Ibs
- Age: 24
- Fighting Styles: Chinese martial arts
- Likely Tibetan
- Secretive government spy
- Prefers tonfa over lightsabers?
- Laser aura
- Length: 38 cm / 15 in
- Short range weapons
- Can emit fire or electricity
- For Okinawan martial arts
- Originally a handle for grinding grain
- Popularized as police nightsticks
- Tonfa Fire
- Fire Cat
- Flick Flack
- Spinning Sword
- Frog Squash
- Heart Attack
Feats & Faults
- Skilled in close-range Ultra Combos
- Won first Killer Instinct tournament
- Defeated Eyedol
- Fought Gargos in the past
- Pitiful ranged skill
- Traded lightsabers for tonfa-what?!?
- Black Orchid is the fifth Microsoft character to appear, after Zitz, Riptor, Master Chief and Doomguy, and with the next three being Fulgore, Glacius and TJ Combo.
- She is the second female Microsoft character to appear, after Riptor.
- She is the second Microsoft character to win, after Master Chief, and with the next two being Fulgore and TJ Combo.
- She is the second Killer Instinct character to appear, after Riptor, and with the next three being Fulgore, Glacius and TJ Combo.