|Death Battle Combatant|
The Heart-Breaking Spy
|Origin|| Tales of Suspense #52|
|Appearance(s)|| Black Widow VS Widowmaker|
Weiss VS Mitsuru (cameo)
|“||When I first joined S.H.I.E.L.D., I thought it was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for Hydra. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but... I guess I can't tell the difference anymore.||„|
|~ Black Widow|
Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova, AKA Black Widow, is a superheroine from Marvel Comics. She appeared in the 106th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Black Widow VS Widowmaker, where she fought against Widowmaker from the Overwatch series.
Born in the USSR, Natalia Alianovna Romanova was recruited by the KGB at a young age for the dying Soviet Union's assassin program as part of the Red Room. After a childhood of psychological and physical modifications (such as sterilization), Romanova became one of the world's greatest assassins under the code name Black Widow. Romanova eventually defects to the U.S. as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. after meeting Clint Barton whom she developed a lasting partnership with, going by the alias Natasha Romanov. Natasha would also become a member of the Avengers where she fights alongside her fellow teammates.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Real name: Natalia Romanova
- Height: 5'7" | 170 cm
- Weight: 131 lbs | 57 kg
- Age: 91 (Body of 35)
- Nationality: Russian
- Alias: Yelena Belova, Black Pearl, etc.
- Widowed by Alexi Shostakov
- Classically trained ballerina... kind of...
- Widow Line
- Widow's Bite
- Fires electric bolts
- 30,000 volts per shot
- 20 foot range
- Widow's Kiss
- Aerosol instant knockout drug
- 20+ hour knockout duration
- Tear gas
- Radio transmitter
- Spy Suit
- Synthetic stretch fabric
- Temperature and bullet resistant
- Survived a helicopter explosion
- Fell off a 4 story building
- Evaded gatling gun fire
- Broke a man's neck with 1 kick
- Shot Hawkeye's bowstring
- Can make a 3 mile sniper shot
- Once lifted & wielded Mjolnir
- Defeated Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Punisher
Weiss VS Mitsuru
Black Widow makes a brief cameo appearance as a statue during Weiss VS Mitsuru.
One Minute Melee
Black Widow appeared in the Season 1 Finale of One Minute Melee, where she fought against Catwoman from DC Comics and lost.
She later appeared in Goku VS Sonic?, where she was seen on a rooftop refusing to fight Goku's clone after watching her fellow Avengers getting stomped by him, and in Saitama VS Superman, where she ended the fight by telling Superman that Saitama wasn't the source of the destruction that Goku's clone caused.
DEATH BATTLE! Quotes
- Got you...
- Trying to escape me? No chance.
- Heh, I'm a goddamn Avenger...
- Nice theory. Let's test it!
- Black Widow is the 24th Marvel character to appear, after Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Carnage, Daredevil, Ultron, Thanos and Namor, and with the next five being Ghost Rider, Miles Morales, War Machine, Cable and Winter Soldier.
- She is the 11th Marvel character to win, after Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Venom, Black Panther and Ultron, and with the next three being Ghost Rider, War Machine and Winter Soldier.
- She is the third female Marvel character to appear, after Rogue and Captain Marvel.
- She is the tenth Marvel character to fight a non-DC character, after Thor, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Carnage and Ultron with the next two being War Machine and Venom.
- She is the second female Marvel character to fight a non-DC character, after Captain Marvel.
- Black Widow is the tenth Comic Book character to fight against a Video Game character, after Leonardo, Spawn, Thor, Bucky O'Hare, Wolverine, The Joker, Ramona Flowers, Scrooge McDuck and Ultron, and with the next one being Black Canary.
- Black Widow is the second combatant to be voiced by Natalie Van Sistine, after Wonder Woman.