|Death Battle Combatant|
The Strongest Woman in the World
|Appearance(s)||Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui|
|“||You ready for this?||„|
Chun-Li is one of the main protagonists from the Street Fighter series. She appeared in the 16th episode of Death Battle, Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui, where she fought against Mai Shiranui from the King Of Fighters/Fatal Fury series.
Chun-Li was inspired at a young age to take up martial arts lessons and become a skilled combatant in the future. She was taught by both her father and Gen in various techniques. When she was a teenager she became a member of Interpol and dedicated her life to taking down Shadaloo and it's criminal master, M. Bison, for the murder of her father. She allied herself with other Street Fighters such as Guile, Cammy, and Ryu.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: Secret
- Detective for Interpol
- Trained with Gen
- Skilled in Tai Chi & Kenpo
- 34" / 22" / 35"
- Took down Shadaloo
- Christened the "Strongest Woman in the World"
- Honorary X-Men member
- Martial Arts Teacher
- Never Defeated Bison
- Defeated Urien [Kind of]
- Chun-Li is the third Street Fighter character in Death Battle, after Akuma and Zangief, and with the following seven being Blanka, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- Chun-Li's sprite is from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, but her death sprite (when Mai burns her to a skeleton) is from Mortal Kombat.
- Chun-Li is the first Street Fighter character to be pitted against a Fatal Fury character, being followed by Ken Masters.
- Chun-Li is the sixth Death Battle loser to win in DBX, after Ryu, Wolverine, Cloud Strife, Mega Man and Darth Vader, and with the next three being Thor, The Hulk and Jotaro Kujo.