|Death Battle Combatant|
The Dark Lord of the Sith
|Origin|| Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope|
|Appearance(s)|| Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom|
Obi-Wan Kenobi VS Kakashi (cameo)
|“||Witness the power of the Force!||„|
|~ Darth Vader|
Anakin Skywalker, AKA Darth Vader, is one of the main antagonists of the Star Wars series. He appeared in the 49th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom, where he fought against Doctor Doom from Marvel Comics.
Born Anakin Skywalker, Vader was a slave on Tatooine until a Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, freed him under the assumption that he was the Chosen One for the Jedi Order. Under the tutelage of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin would rise up to become a Jedi Knight, and was known as a great fighter and a skillful pilot. However, he was also viewed a bit arrogant, and had some temper issues.
Anakin was also friends with Chancellor Palpatine, whom soon learned that was the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious. Anakin soon found himself manipulated by him, until finally he was turned over to the dark side. He led Order 66, killing all his Jedi brethren, until he was confronted by Obi-Wan at Mustafar. After a long and brutal battle, Anakin lost both of his legs and his left arm, and was badly burned by lava. His master soon found him, and he was given cybernetic limbs, and a suit in order to be kept alive. Anakin was gone, and a new Sith Lord was born: Darth Vader.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Height: 6'7" | 2 m
- Weight: 299 lbs | 136 kg
- Age: 46
- Home world: Tatooine
- Trained 13 apprentices
- Languages known:
- Conceived by midi-chlorians...ugh
- Serial Number: E-3778G-1
- Durasteel alloy
- Gauntlets have Mandalorian Iron
- Infrared and ultraviolet vision
- Mechanical limbs
- Life-support system
- Dual-phase red lightsaber
- The Force
Strengths & Feats
- Collapsed a building with the Force
- Killed 8 Jedi at a Kessel conclave
- Moved massive star ships
- Can tank lightsaber blows
- Expert pilot
- Beat Han Solo's quick draw
- Moves faster than the eye can follow
- Defeated Dooku, Obi-Wan, Drallig, Mourne, & a clone Maul
Obi-Wan Kenobi VS Kakashi
Darth Vader appeared in Season 2 of DBX, where fought against Magneto from Marvel Comics and won.
- Darth Vader is the fourth non-Marvel Disney character to appear, after Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker and Goliath, and with the next four being Scrooge McDuck, Sora, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jake Long.
- Darth Vader is the third non-DC character to fight against a Marvel character, after Lord Raiden and Goliath, and with the next ten being Raiden, Pinkie Pie, Android 18, The Shredder, Lucy, Sigma, Widowmaker, The Mask, Genos and Crona.