|Death Battle Combatant|
The Metal Monster of Ultratech
|Origin|| Killer Instinct|
|Appearance(s)||Fulgore VS Sektor|
|“||A killing machine that executes each action with perfect efficiency.||„|
|~ Fulgore's story mode description|
Fulgore was created by the mega-corporation Ultratech as a way to maintain their dominance of Earth. When manufacturing began, one executive wanted to test its capabilities out by placing a model in the KI tournament. Unfortunately, it was so advanced no AI could keep control over its body.
Meanwhile, Black Eagle, a KI champion from the last tournament, used his fame to spread word about Ultratech's evil. To keep a plug on things, Ultratech kidnapped and killed Eagle, removed his brain, and placed it inside Fulgore's body. With the mind of Eagle inside, Fulgore became an unstoppable fighter.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Height: 1.96 m / 6'5"
- Weight: 249.5 kg / 550 Ibs
- Manufacturer: Ultratech
- Cyber-Soldier prototype
- Artificial Intelligence based on KI Champion Black Eagle
- Mission: Kill Jago, counquer the world!
- Owner of the Hype Beam
- Plasma Claws
- Plasma Storm
- Eye Laser
- Cyber Dash
- Cyber Port
- Cloaking Device
- Devastation Beam
- Turret Morph
- Laser Site
- Machine Morph
- Power source
- Charges up through:
- Activated charge
- Auto-triple attacks
- Instinct mode
- Full charge required for Devastation Beam
- Full charge increases speed & power
Feats & Faults
- + Defeated T.J. Combo effortlessly
- + Defeated Orchid
- + Mind of a former KI Champion
- - Beaten by Orchid & Jago together
- - Had yet to defeat Jago
- - Charging reactor severely opens up defenses
- Fulgore is the third Killer Instinct character to appear, after Riptor and Black Orchid with the next two being Glacius and TJ Combo.
- Fulgore's info about being the "owner of the Hype Beam" refers to the nickname that the Fighting Game Community has given the Devastation Beam.