|Death Battle Combatant|
The Young Pop Sensation
|Origin|| London, Ontario, Canada|
|Appearance(s)||Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black|
Justin Bieber was a regular Canadian boy until 2007, when a video of him singing in a local singing competition was discovered by the former marketing executive of So So Def Recordings, Scooter Braun. After recording tapes in Atlanta, Bieber quickly became the protégé of Usher.
Since then, Bieber has become one of the most famous Internet sensations ever.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Year of Birth: 1994
- An Accident
- Usher's Protégé
- Was almost the protégé of Justin Timberlake
- Sarah Palin supporter
- Age: 17 (of 2011)
Claim to Fame
- One Hit Single: 'Baby'
- Most viewed youtube video
- Says 'Baby' 55 times
- Includes Ludacris for some reason
- Can no longer properly sing due to puberty
- Squiggly Straws
- More Useless Stuff
- "Someday" Perfume
- Lock of hair sold for $40,668! WTF?!!!!
- 1/2 Young Girls
- 1/2 Creepy Older Women
- Mental Institute Escapes
- Commonly Entered Mindless & Deadly Stampedes
- Some Strangely try to hurt & maim their idol
- Short Tempered
- Lashes Out when angered
- Threatens Reporters
- Will use force against Out-of-Control fans
- Too famous for his own good
- Justin Bieber and his opponent are the first two combatants that are real-life people, with the next one being Chuck Norris.
- Justin's sprites come from the video game adaptation of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World with his face just placed onto the sprite.
- Justin Bieber is the third male to face against a female, after Boba Fett and Yoshi, and with the next 19 being Starscream, Gaara, Dante, The Meta, The Scout, Roronoa Zoro, Deadpool, Nathan Drake, Lucario, Thor, Carnage, Shazam, Tommy Oliver, Mob, Gray Fullbuster, Beerus, A-Train, The Deep and Billy Butcher.