|Death Battle Combatant|
The Fire-Breathing Fist
|Origin|| Street Fighter|
|Appearance(s)|| Ken VS Terry|
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie (cameo)
|“||Come on! Let's turn up the heat!||„|
|~ Ken Masters|
Ken Masters is one of the main protagonists of the Street Fighter series. He appeared in the 67th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Ken VS Terry, where he fought against Terry Bogard from the Fatal Fury series.
When Ken was about 12 years old, his father, a rich hotel tycoon, thought that his son needed to learn about discipline, or his son would become a spoiled brat. In order to do so, the elder Masters sent Ken to Japan to train under his best friend, the mysterious karate master Gouken. He enjoyed the company of Gouken's adopted son, Ryu, since he had a foil to finally pull pranks on, although this got Ken into a lot of trouble. Ryu and Ken would later become best friends and each other's principal rivals.
When they were 23, Gouken decided that both of his pupils had grown up to be fine fighters and decided that their training was over and could now leave the dojo. Ken was finally happy to be going back home to the United States after his years of straining his back for his master, Gouken, and finally learning the meaning of humility. After coming home, Ken competed in many different Martial Arts tournaments held in the United States, winning most of them while meeting his future wife, Eliza.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Height: 5'9" | 175 cm
- Weight: 183 lbs | 83 kg
- Birthday: February 14, 1965
- Blood Type: B
- Likes: Sports cars, his family, pasta, his BFF Ryu
- Dislikes: Sour pickled plums, soap operas
- Brother-in-law to Guile
- One-quarter American and three-quarters Japanese
- Naturally Black Hair (dyes it blond)
- Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
- Heat Rush
- Guren Enjinkyaku
- Shippu Jinraikyaku
- Defeated Vega while bleeding out
- Punched Dan 15 feet into the air
- Dodged attacks from Akuma
- Defeated Zangief & Charlie Nash
- Defeated M. Bison with Ryu's help
- Survived a 100 foot fall
- Knocked a bull unconscious in 1 hit
- Kicked a punching bag so hard it exploded
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie
In Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie, the two 4th Wall breakers went back to his fight with Terry Bogard and interrupted the two after Terry used a break dance to evade Ken's attack. Deadpool and Pinkie challenge him to a dance-off. Terry is surprised by the two, which allows Ken to throw a hadouken at him since he was off-guard. Both Ken and Terry can also be seen in the thumbnail for their episode, when the two 4th Wall breakers enter YouTube.
One Minute Melee
Ken later appeared in Season 4 of One Minute Melee, where he fought against Paul Phoenix from the Tekken series and won. Paul then stated that he'll have a runback at him after the tournament, hinting at a rematch. He was voiced by StarFishVA.
Ken appeared in Season 2 of DBX, where he fought against Blaziken from the Pokémon series and lost.
- Ken is the 15th Capcom character to appear, after Akuma, Mike Haggar, Zangief, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, Blanka, M. Bison, Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Dante and Cammy White, and with the next ten being Zero, Balrog, Vergil, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is the tenth Capcom character to lose, after Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man and Cammy White, and with the next seven being Balrog, Vergil, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is the ninth Street Figher character to appear, after Akuma, Zangief, Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki and Cammy White, and with the next one being Balrog.
- Ken is the second combatant to lose a DEATH BATTLE!, One Minute Melee and DBX, after Batman, and with the next one being Sasuke Uchiha.
- Ken, Ryu and their opponent are the 12th to 14th combatants to return to One Minute Melee, after Akuma, Bowser, Mecha Sonic, Batman, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sephiroth, Vergil, Vegeta, Mewtwo, Link and Zero, and with the next three being Sasuke Uchiha, Genos and Kakashi Hatake.