|Death Battle Combatant|
The Leader of Shadaloo
|Origin|| Street Fighter II: The World Warrior|
|Appearance(s)||Shao Kahn VS M. Bison|
|“||Kneel before my Psycho Power!||„|
|~ M. Bison|
At a young age, M. Bison (known as Vega in Japan), murdered his parents and was found by a group of nomadic gypsies, who taught him how to utilize his soul power. In order to weaponize his soul even further, Bison removed the good part of his soul (which manifested itself into a woman named Rose) and developed his own technique with what he calls Psycho Power. He eventually founded and became the leader of the criminal regime known as Shadaloo.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Full Name: Unknown
- Age: 59 years
- Height: 180 cm / 5'11"
- Weight: 70 kg / 154 Ibs
- Occupation: Dictator
- Fighting style: Shadaloo-ISM
- Raised by gypsies
- Trained in Soul Power
- Soul used as destructive energy
- Only uses negative energies
- Soul transference
- Destructive to user's body
- Psycho Cannon
- Psycho Field
- Scissor Kick
- Head Stomp
- Somersault Skull Diver
- Bison Warp [Teleport]
- Psycho Crusher
Final M. Bison
- AKA True Bison, Shin Bison
- Accesses the full potential of Psycho Power
- Unlimited super meter in game
- Little physical improvement
- No measurable time limit
- Somehow changes clothes
- Will eventually destroy Bison's body
One Minute Melee
M. Bison appeared in Season 4 of One Minute Melee, where he fought against God Rugal from the King of Fighters series and won.
- M. Bison is the eighth Capcom character to appear, after Akuma, Mike Haggar, Zangief, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily and Blanka, and with the next 17 being Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Dante, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Zero, Balrog, Vergil, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is the fifth Capcom character to lose, after Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li and Dr. Wily, and with the next 12 being Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Balrog, Vergil, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is the fifth Street Fighter character to appear, after Akuma, Zangief, Chun-Li and Blanka, and with the next five being Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- He is the second Street Fighter character to fight against a Mortal Kombat character, after Akuma, and with the next two being Ryu and Cammy White.
- He is the second Street Fighter villain to appear, after Akuma, and with the next one being Balrog.
- M. Bison is the first character to appear as a ghost/spirit before defeat, with the next two being Lobo and Jake Long.
- He is the first combatant to have his soul inhaled/devoured by their opponent, with the next one being Lobo.