|Death Battle Combatant|
The Superpower Pokémon
|Origin|| Pokémon Red & Green|
|Appearance(s)||Goro VS Machamp|
Machamp is a large, humanoid Pokémon with four well-muscled arms who is the final evolution of the Machop line who evolves from Machoke via trading. Using its four arms to its advantage, a Machamp could throw at least 1000 punches in a second, and could attack and defend itself simultaneously. In the Galar region, some Machamp's have the ability to utilize Gigantamax.
Some Machamps are used on the teams of two Elite Four members including Bruno from the Kanto/Johto region and Marshal from the Unova region. Some was also used on the teams of five Fighting-type Gym Leaders including Chuck from the Johto region, Brawly from the Hoenn region, Maylene from the Sinnoh region, Korrina from the Kalos region, and Bea from the Galar Region. One was also used on the team of a Pokémon Champion/Battle Legend named Blue.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Avg. Height: 5’03” | 160 cm
- Avg. Weight: 286.6 lbs | 130 kg
- National Dex Number: #068
- Pokémon Type: Fighting
- Natural habitat: Mountains
- Abilities: Guts, No Guard, Steadfast
- Well-known trainers: Bea, Blue, Bruno, Korrina, Giovanni
- Wide Guard
- Low Kick
- Low Sweep
- Knock Off
- Vital Throw
- Dual Chop
- Bulk Up
- Seismic Toss
- Dynamic Punch
- Cross Chop
- Can throw victims over the horizon
- One arm alone can move mountains
- Has mastered every kind of martial art
- Can launch 1,000 punches in 2 seconds
- A punch can send a train flying
- Unleashes megaton-level punches
- Defeated Squirtle, Ursaring, Conkledurr, Magneton
Death Battle Quotes
- Heaaah! Machamp!
- Chaaa? MACHAMP!
- Chaa?! Aaaah!
- Champchamp. Ma.
- Ma! Champ! CHAA! Ma-CHEHA!
- Ma.. CHAMP!
- MA! CHAMP! MA! CHAMP! MACHAMP! MACHAMP! MACHAMP! MACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAAA!
- MaaaaAAAA. CHAMP!
- Hrnng! CHA!
- Argh! MACHAMP!
- HYAAAAAAAA! MACHAMP!!!
- Machamp! Ma... champ...
- Machamp is the 26th Nintendo character to appear, after Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pit, Wario, King Dedede and Captain Falcon.
- It is the eighth Pokémon character to appear, after Pikachu, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Red, Mewtwo and Lucario.
- It is the third Pokémon character to appear in 3D animation, after Charizard and Red.
- It is the fifth Nintendo character to appear that isn't playable in any Super Smash Bros. game, after Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Venusaur and Blastoise.
- It is the 15th Nintendo character to win, after Samus Aran, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Link, Fox McCloud, Blastoise, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario, Mario, King Dedede and Captain Falcon.
- It is the 13th combatant who is actually an individual of a species, after Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Riptor, Pikachu, The Terminator, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Agumon, Lucario and Renamon.
- Machamp is the ninth non-Fighting Game character to fight against a Fighting Game character, after Mike Haggar, Yoshi, Thor, Pikachu, Guts, Hercule Satan, Captain Falcon and Black Canary.
- Machamp is the second combatant to be voiced by Kestin Howard, after Captain Falcon.
- Machamp is the seventh winner to lose a limb, after Fox McCloud, Raiden, Voltron, Sub-Zero, Samurai Jack and Esdeath.