|Death Battle Combatant|
The Blue Bomber
|Origin|| Mega Man|
|Appearance(s)|| Mega Man VS Astro Boy|
Leon Kennedy VS Frank West (cameo)
Mega Man Battle Royale
Leonardo VS Red Ranger Jason (cameo)
|“||I'll keep on fighting for peace for both humans and robots!||„|
|~ Mega Man|
Rock, AKA Mega Man, is the main protagonist of the series of the same name. He appeared in the 55th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Mega Man VS Astro Boy, where he fought against Astro Boy from the series of the same name. He returned for the 105th episode, Mega Man Battle Royale, where he fought against fellow Mega Men, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE and Star Force Mega Man.
Rock was a young robot created by the genius Dr. Light, but when Light's colleague, Dr. Wily, tries to take over the world with Light's Robot Master's, Rock volunteers to become a combat robot to stop Wily's plans as the hero, Mega Man.
DEATH BATTLE! Info (Mega Man VS Astro Boy)
- Real Name: Rock
- Serial Number: DLN-001
- Height: 4'4" | 132 cm
- Weight: 230 lbs | 105 kg
- Dr Light's second advanced-AI robot after the first went rogue
- The only iteration of Mega Man to have blue eyes
- His soccer skills would surprise you
Variable Weapon System Abilities
- Physical Projectiles
- Managed to hold up Wily's Castle with his own two hands
- Functions as easily on Jupiter as he does on Earth
- Defeated foes whose internal temperatures range from 12,000*C to Absolute Zero
- Brought down the evil genius Dr. Wily more than 20 times
- Defeated his future self twice
DEATH BATTLE! Info (Mega Man Battle Royale)
- Real name: Rock
- Height: 4'4" | 132 cm
- Weight: 230 lbs | 105 kg
- Species: Robot
- Created by Dr. Thomas Light
- Powered by solar energy
- Armor: Ceramic titanium alloy
- Not originally designed for combat
- Mega Buster
- Variable Weapons System
- Elemental Weapons
- Super Adapter
- Double Gear System
- Held up a 60,000 ton tower
- Fought Quick Man, who is near light speed
- Piloted Rush over Mach 3,400
- Withstood the gravity of Jupiter
- Comparable to Duo, who survived a 2.8 exaton blast
- Instigated the 25 exaton Wily Star explosion
- Defeated Sunstar, Quint, Dr. Wily
Leon Kennedy VS Frank West
Leonardo VS Red Ranger Jason
The same Capcom Heroes Arcade that featured Mega Man's original sprite can be seen in the background of Leonardo VS Red Ranger Jason.
One Minute Melee
Mega Man appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee where he supposedly fought against Samus Aran from the Metroid series and won. However, after he defeats her, it's revealed to be her monstrous counterpart, SA-X. The real Samus Aran arrives and helps Mega Man destroy the monster.
Mega Man appeared in Season 2 of DBX, where he fought against Bomberman from the series of the same name and won.
He returned in Season 4, where he fought against Metal Sonic from the Sonic the Hedgehog series and won once again.
- Mega Man is the 12th Capcom character to appear, after Akuma, Mike Haggar, Zangief, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, Blanka, M. Bison, Strider Hiryu, Ryu and Dan Hibiki, and with the next 13 being Dante, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Zero, Balrog, Vergil, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is the eighth Capcom character to lose, after Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu and Dan Hibiki, and with the next nine being Cammy White, Ken Masters, Balrog, Vergil, Frank West, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt and Star Force Mega Man.
- He is the second Mega Man combatant to appear, after Dr. Wily and his robotic army, and with the next six being Zero, Sigma, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE and Star Force Mega Man.
- Mega Man is known as Rock Man in Japan. To reference this in the comics and cartoon, his standard name is Rock when he's not Mega Man.
- Mega Man's sprites were lifted straight out of the 1995 SNES game, Mega Man 7.
- Prior to his first episode, a heavily requested opponent for Mega Man was Beck from Mighty No. 9. However, due to the hype for his game dying down and the eventual backlash for the final product, it was scrapped.
- Mega Man is the 16th returning combatant, after Leonardo, Batman, Boba Fett, Samus Aran, Son Goku, Superman, Charizard, Shadow the Hedgehog, Deadpool, Metal Sonic, Thor, Wonder Woman, Ryu, Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog, and with the next five being Captain Marvel, Tommy Oliver, Ganondorf, Red Ranger and Venom.
- He is the second Capcom character to return, after Ryu.
- He is the ninth returning loser, after Batman, Boba Fett, Son Goku, Charizard, Shadow the Hedgehog, Wonder Woman, Ryu and Mario, and with the next three being Captain Marvel, Tommy Oliver and Red Ranger.
- He is the third combatant to appear in both a 1v1 and a Battle Royale, after Leonardo and Charizard.
- He is the first to appear in the 1v1 first and Battle Royale second.
- Mega Man is the fifth combatant to return to DBX, after Master Chief, Amy Rose, Wolverine and Ryu, with the next eight being Spawn, Link, Sasuke Uchiha, Batman, Iron Man, Vegeta, Thor and Lucario.
- Mega Man's robotic dog Rush has made several cameos throughout DEATH BATTLE!.
- As one of Hercule's capsules in Hercule Satan VS Dan Hibiki
- When he merged with Mega Man to form the Super Adapter in Mega Man VS Astro Boy and Mega Man Battle Royale.
- At the KO! screen when he plays fetch with Astro Boy with Mega Man's head.
- In Mega Man's DBX fight against Bomberman, he sacrifices Rush to escape Bomberman's massive explosion.
- Mega Man was originally planned to fight Bomberman back in Season 1. The matchup was eventually made into a Season 2 episode of DBX.