|Death Battle Combatant|
The White T-Poison
|Origin|| Mob Psycho 100|
Ch.1 "Self-Proclaimed Psychic - Reigen Arataka"
|Appearance(s)||Mob VS Tatsumaki|
|“||Psychic powers aren't needed to survive in the first place.||„|
Shigeo Kageyama, AKA Mob, is the main protagonist of the Mob Psycho 100 series. He appeared in the 117th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Mob VS Tatsumaki, where he fought against Tatsumaki from the One-Punch Man series.
Before meeting his master, Arataka Reigen, eight-year-old Shigeo Kageyama is an average middle school boy who was nicknamed Mob because of his lack of a sense in presence. He could tap into his inner wellspring of mental prowess, but he was frightened of his own abilities though as he realizes the potential risk of his powers and accomplishments and was looking for a guiding force to follow. He soon learned from both Reigen and his childhood crush, Takane Tsubomi, that his psychic ability did not make him inherently greater than anyone else. He also learned that psychic ability should not be used against other people. This philosophy leads him to where he is currently and is one of the many defining traits of his. With his emotions suppressed and growing inside Mob little by little, his power threatens to break through its limits as he eventually encounters other espers like the criminal group, Claw.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Real Name: Shigeo Kageyama
- Height: 157 cm | 5’1”
- Weight: 44.3 kg | 98 lbs
- Age: 14 years
- Alias: Mob, White T-Poison
- Attends Salt Middle School
- Member of the Body Improvement Club
- Favourite food: Takoyaki, milk, & ramen
- Favourite hobby: Watching the sky
- Telekinesis & flight
- Energy absorption
- Energy transference
- Spiritual awareness
- Astral projection
- Energy barriers
- Mind control resistance
- 100% Rage
- Mob becomes a serious fighter
- 100% Animosity
- Mob loses some self-control & becomes violent
- 100% Gratitude
- Mob transfers powers with a 1,000% increase
- 100% Sadness
- Mob cries a lot
- 100% Kindness
- Mob creates much stronger barriers to protect others
- 100% Courage
- Mob becomes more heroic & extremely powerful
- 100% Obsession
- Mob goes on a single-minded rampage
- 100% Ecstasy
- Mob becomes hysterical & erratic
- ???% Form
- Mob accesses his inner power
- Improves range of energy absorption
- Greatly heightens power
- Acts semi-subconsciously
- Caught a bolt of lightning
- Flew 20 kilometers in mere seconds
- Transferred a city-busting blast into broccoli
- Absorbed a Charged Bomb from Toichiro & Shou
- Caused a magnitude 9 earthquake
- Destroyed Momagi’s Mental Mindscape
- Defeated Toichiro Suzuki, Teru, Serizawa, Dimple
One Minute Melee
Mob appeared in Season 5 of One Minute Melee, where he fought against his DEATH BATTLE! opponent Tatsumaki and won.
DEATH BATTLE! Quotes
- Oh. I'm lost.
- Can you help me? Do you go to the middle school here?
- You shouldn't use your powers on others.
- Time to teach you a lesson.
- By the way, just so you know...
- ...This is your fault.
- Mob is the first Shogakukan character to appear.
- Mob is the 17th male to fight against a female, after Boba Fett, Yoshi, Justin Bieber, Starscream, Gaara, Dante, The Meta, The Scout, Roronoa Zoro, Deadpool, Nathan Drake, Lucario, Thor, Carnage, Shazam and Tommy Oliver, and with the next five being Gray Fullbuster, Beerus, A-Train, The Deep and Billy Butcher.