|Death Battle Combatant|
The Princess of Hyrule
|Origin|| The Legend of Zelda|
|Appearance(s)||Zelda VS Peach|
|“||I will deal with Hyrule's enemies myself!||„|
|~ Princess Zelda|
Princess Zelda Hyrule is one of the main protagonists of the The Legend of Zelda series. She appeared in the 20th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Zelda VS Peach, where she fought against Princess Peach from the Super Mario series.
Zelda is the multi-incarnate princess of the Hyrule Kingdom and a descendant of the goddess Hylia. She possesses one third of the Triforce, her's specifically being the Triforce of Wisdom. Despite her powerful magical abilities, her descendants are often kidnapped and have to be rescued by that incarnation's version of Link.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Full Name: Zelda Hyrule, Princess of Destiny
- Race: Hylian
- 7th Sage/Maiden
- Descendent of the Goddess, Hylia
- Blessed with Wisdom of Nayru
- Stubborn & Feisty
- Noble & Wise
- Minor Telekinesis
- Prophetic Dreams
- One-Way Telepathy
- Farore's Wind
- Nayru's Love
- DIn's Fire
- Healing Spells
- 1/3 of the Triforce
- Enhances Magical Ability
- Leads Bearer to Wise Decisions
- Protects Bearer from Evil
- Creates Faultless Disguises
- Escaped Capture as Sheik for 7 Years
- Leader of the 7 Sages
- Never Questioned by her Subjects
- Briefly Trained in Combat with Link
- Often Helps Finish off Ganon
- Usually Relies on Guardians & Sanctuaries
- Less Combat Experience
- Limited Combat Magic
- More Destructive Potential
- Wisdom does not grant better instinct or combat skills
- Light Arrow's magic is only deadly to the forces of evil
- Triforce of Wisdom & Magic are better suited out of combat
- More combat experience
- Abundant & diverse arsenal
- Stronger endurance
- More athletic
- Just as clever & resourceful
- Few fatal attacks
- Mega Strike is overpowered
- Rage is convenient
- Zelda and her opponent are the sixth and seventh Nintendo characters to appear, after Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi and Mario, and with the next 19 being Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pit, Wario, King Dedede, Captain Falcon and Machamp.
- She and her opponent are also the second and third female Nintendo characters to appear, after Samus Aran.
- She is the fourth Nintendo character to lose, after Goomba, Koopa Troopa and Mario, and with the next ten being Pikachu, Luigi, Venusaur, Charizard, Red, Bowser, Pit, Wario and Ganondorf.
- She is the first Legend of Zelda character to appear, with the next two being Link and Ganondorf.
- She is the first Zelda character to lose, with the next one being Ganondorf.