|Death Battle Combatant|
The Girl who took YouTube by storm
|Origin|| Anaheim, California, USA|
|Company||Maker Studios, RB Records|
|Appearance(s)||Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black|
She was a teenage girl who was launched into stardom after staring in Friday, a song known as "the worst song ever made." Her mother paid $4,000 for her daughter to star in the video. The video portrays Rebecca's day-to-day life; getting up, eating cereal, and waiting at the bus stop. She then sees her friends drive by, and they go to a party. Black is known for throwing wild parties and for being a Belieber, a huge fan of Justin Bieber.
- Year of Birth: 1997
- Likes parties & fun
- Knows Katy Perry
- Protégé of Practice 'Fat Usher' Wilson
- Likes even more fun
- Age: 14 (of 2011)
Claim to fame:
- One Hit Single: 'Friday'
- Cost $4,000
- Written, Produced, & made by Ark Music Factory
- 'Worst Song Ever'
- Received over 160 million views
- Forgets important things like school
- Only knows 4 out of 7 days
- Has Issues with proper grammar
- Not much
- Incredibly Indecisive
- Makes stupid choices
- Grammar & Weekdays (again)
- Takes action... Eventually
- Eats Breakfast Daily
- Nominated for an award that nobody cares about
- That's About it...
- Rebacca and her opponent are the first real life characters to be featured in Death Battle, with the next one being Chuck Norris.
- Rebecca's sprites come from the video game adaptation of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World with her face just placed onto the sprite.
- Rebecca Black is the third female to fight against a male, after Samus Aran and Riptor, and with the next 12 being Rainbow Dash, Toph Beifong, Bayonetta, Agent Carolina, Tracer, Erza Scarlet, Pinkie Pie, Lara Croft, Renamon, Wonder Woman, Lucy and Captain Marvel.