|Death Battle Combatant|
The Genetically Engineered Dino Warrior
|Origin|| Killer Instinct|
|Appearance(s)||Yoshi VS Riptor|
|“||That's one ass kicking toddler!||„|
|~ Boomstick after hearing that Riptor is only 4 years old|
Riptor was a genetically engineered raptor created by Ultratech to compete in the Killer Instinct tournament. She was defeated by TJ Combo but was eventually resurrected with cybernetic enhancements.
Death Battle Info:
- Height: 7'
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Genetically Engineered
- Designed to be smart & Vicious, but backfired
- Only 4 years old, so has little combat training
- Teeth, claws, & tail
- Fiery acid projectile
- Rushes opponents w/combos
- Brutal & cunning
- First incapacitates victims
- Hunted in packs
- Alone, they rushed & overpowered opponents
- Riptor is the second Microsoft character in Death Battle, with the first one being Zitz, and with the next five being Master Chief, Black Orchid, Fulgore, Glacius and TJ Combo.
- Riptor is the first Killer Instinct character in Death Battle, with the next four being Black Orchid, Fulgore, Glacius and TJ Combo.
- She is the first Killer Instinct character to have lost a Death Battle, with the next one being Glacius.
- Riptor is also the first female character to lose to a male character, with the second being Bayonetta, third being Erza Scarlet and fourth being Renamon.
- Despite Riptor's gender never being confirmed, and Wiz and Boomstick referring to it as a "he" throughout. Riptor was officially confirmed to be a female in the 2013 Killer Instinct reboot, two years after Riptor's appearance.
- Riptor is the first female villain shown in the series.
- Riptor is the second Fighting Game combatant to battle a Non-Fighting Game combatant, after Zangief, and with the next four being Raiden, Blanka, Nightmare and Dan Hibiki.