|Death Battle Combatant|
The Cyborg Defender of Detroit
|Appearance(s)||Terminator VS RoboCop|
|“||Dead or alive, you're coming with me.||„|
Alex Murphy, AKA RoboCop, is the main protagonist of the series of the same name. He appeared in the 31st episode of Death Battle, Terminator VS RoboCop, where he fought against The Terminator from the series of the same name. He was voiced by Xander Mobus.
Once a human police officer with a loving family, Officer Alex Murphy's life changed forever during a routine mission in the streets of Detroit. Horrifically gunned down in a drug bust, Murphy would have died had he not been taken in by the mega corporation Omni Consumer Products, who converted his corpse into a cybernetic law enforcement officer known as RoboCop. Cleaning up crime in Detroit within days, RoboCop still struggles to the day to regain his humanity while upholding the law.
Death Battle Info
- Real name: Alex J. Murphy
- Height: 1.83m/6'0
- Weight: 155kg/342lbs
- Police Districts: Detroit and Delta City
- Codename: Beta One
- Daily Upkeep: $12589.17
- Programmed with high-level USA police training
- Auto-9 Pistol
- Magazine: 50 rounds
- Standard 3 round bursts
- Tactical Ordnance
- Triggered "sticky" grenades
- 10 charge levels
- Options: Explosive, inflatable sack, electro-field
- Sub-sonic speed
- Separate battery pack
- Can double as a recharge station
- Weapon Arm
- Calico M950A machine gun
- Magazine: 100 rounds
- Max range: 274 m / 900 ft
- Max range: 46 m / 150 ft
- Smart Bomb
- Anti-tank weapon
- Missile properties
- Calico M950A machine gun
- Cobra Assault Cannon
- 40mm armor-piercing high-explosive incendiary rounds
Software and hardware
- Terminal Strip
- Carbo-ceramic reinforced titanium armor
- Laminated kevlar
- Complex targeting systems
- Voice stress analyzer
- Video and audio recorder
- Defeated ED-209, RoboCop 2, Deathspore, ED-260A, and RoboCable
- Tanked a building busting bomb
- Survived a Class-1 bio-toxin bomb
- Lifted a 10 ton armored door
- Survived a 3000 PSI hydraulic press
- Can catch a bullet in mid-air
- Rescued Sting from the Four Horsemen in WCW...seriously
- Requires daily power recharge
- Slow mobility on foot
- Conflicts his own programming
- Not programmed for martial arts
- Mechanical heart weak to impacts
- Cannot escape liquid nitrogen freezing on his own
- Possesses some vulnerable human organics
Death Battle Quotes
- "Freeze creep, you are under arrest. Come quietly or there will be... trouble."
- "You are coming with me. Alive... or dead."
- "Take that criminal s- augh!"
- "Good news scum. You are no longer under arrest..."
- "Do you plan on hiding forever?"
- "Your move."
- "Property damage, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer. Murder. Your hot-streak ends here."
- "You have the right to remain silent"
- "I suggest you exercise it."
- "Nine shots. You're out."
- "What are you doing? This fight is over."
- "Hydrogen fuel cells... ruptured."
- RoboCop is the second character to be voiced by Xander Mobus, after Lion-O, and with the next two being Wolverine and Agumon.
- RoboCop is the second Sony combatant in Death Battle, after Kratos and with the next four being Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sweet Tooth and Nathan Drake.
- He is also the first Sony combatant to win, with the next one being Ratchet & Clank.