|Death Battle Combatant|
The Samurai from the Past
|Origin|| Samurai Jack|
S1E1 "Samurai Jack: The Premiere Movie Part I: The Beginning"
|Appearance(s)||Samurai Jack VS Afro Samurai|
|“||I am the lost son of the land that you have pillaged! I am here to reclaim it, for my people, for my father, for my birthright!||„|
|~ Samurai Jack to Aku|
Samurai Jack is the main protagonist from the series of the same name. He appeared in the 96th episode of Death Battle, Samurai Jack VS Afro Samurai, where he fought against Afro Samurai from the series of the same name. He was voiced by Kaiji Tang.
A prince from feudal era Japan, he was the son of an emperor who used an enchanted sword created by the gods to seal away the shapeshifting demon known as Aku. But when Aku was freed and enacted his revenge by conquering his home, the prince was sent to travel the world and undergo training before returning to his ruined homeland to receive his father's sword and end Aku. But before the prince could succeed, Aku created a time portal that sent the samurai into the hostile and lawless future that Earth has become under Aku's rule. Going by the name of "Jack", the samurai seeks a means to return to his own time and defeat Aku before his reign can begin, but Jack's attempts have been unfruitful for over half a century, with the effects of time travel preventing him from aging, the pressure of robotic assassins and constant guild-ridden torment making him question if his quest, and life, will ever truly end.
Death Battle Info
- Real name: Unknown
- Age: 75 (Appears 25)
- Height: 5' 9" | 175 cm
- Weight: 130 lbs | 60 kg
- Sent to the future by Aku
- Suffers from PTSD
- He's gotta get back to the past
- Extensive Training:
- Sea Navigation
- Polearm Combat
- Horseback Riding
- Kung Fu
- Axe Throwing
- Mounted Combat
- Astral Meditation
- Jumping Good
- Forged by Odin, Ra, & Vishnu
- Can absorb & redirect energy
- Seemingly indestructible
- Counters evil magic
- Sharp enough to cut through metal
- Must be pure of heart to wield
- Tremendous Horse Cut technique
- Breaks most blades
- Can leap over 100 feet up
- Survived being crushed by a 700 ton man
- Lifted a 39 ton boulder
- Dodged beams of sunlight
- Survived a fall from space
- Defeated 6 Bounty Hunters in 1/3 of a second
- Defeated Ultra-Bots, Demongo, Sirens, Scaramouche, & Aku
Death Battle Quotes
- Your sword smells of blood.
- Oh... uh... thank you.
- Jack is the first Cartoon Network character in Death Battle.
- Jack is the second cartoon character to fight against an anime/manga character, after Toph Beifong, and with the next one being Optimus Prime.
- Jack is the second combatant to be voiced by Kaiji Tang, with the first being Roronoa Zoro, and the next being Aquaman.
- Jack is the fifth Death Battle winner to lose a limb, after Fox, Raiden, Voltron and Sub-Zero.