|Death Battle Combatant|
The Metroid Hunter
|Appearance(s)|| Boba Fett VS Samus Aran |
Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (Remastered)
|“||Time to go...||„|
|~ Samus Aran|
Samus Aran is the main protagonist of the Metroid series. She appeared in the first episode and series Premiere of DEATH BATTLE!, Boba Fett VS Samus Aran, as well as the remastered version in the 43rd episode, where she fought against Boba Fett from the Star Wars series.
Samus Aran was originally an inhabitant of the Earth colony K-2L. Following a space pirate raid on the colony, which led to her parents' death at the hands of Ridley, Samus Aran, as the lone survivor, was adopted by the bird-like species Chozo and was injected with their DNA, making her faster and stronger than the average human. She then grew up to be a bounty hunter, going all across the galaxy armed with her Arm Cannon and Power Suit to complete her missions across the universe, from planet to planet.
DEATH BATTLE! Info (Boba Fett VS Samus Aran)
- Shields Entire Body
- Environmental Protective
- Easy to Upgrade
- No restriction of Movement or Flexibility
- Powerful electric charge
- Temporary invinciblity
- Extremely Fast
- Namestake of an Awesome Website!
Morph Ball Alt-Form
- 1 Meter Diamiter
- Can Release Bombs
- Jumping Ability
- Also Called "Maru Mari"
- Can Access Small or Hard to Reach Places
- Huge Blast Radius
- Deals Massive Damage
- Crystal Flash Healing Ability
- Deployed Only in Morph Ball Mode
DEATH BATTLE! Info (Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (Remastered))
- Age: 32
- Height: 6'3" / 1.9 m
- Weight: 198 lbs / 89.8 kg
- Homeworld: Colony K-2L
- Starship: Gunship
- Cybernetically enhanced
- Infused with Chozo & Metroid DNA
- Little restriction to movement or flexibility
- Arm Cannon
- Power Beam
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Grapple Beam
- Morph Ball
- Diameter: 3 ft / 1 m
- Power Bombs
- Screw Attack
- Speed Booster
- Paralyzer pistol
One Minute Melee
Samus appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee, where she seemingly fought against Mega Man from the series of the same name and lost. However, at the end of the episode it's revealed that it was actually SA-X impersonating her the entire time. The real Samus arrived after the battle and teamed up with Mega Man to take the imposter down.
Samus appeared in Season 2 of DBX, where she fought against Master Chief from the Halo series and won.
- Samus is the first Nintendo character to appear, with the next 25 being Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pit, Wario, King Dedede, Captain Falcon and Machamp.
- She is the first female Nintendo character to appear, with the next two being Princess Zelda and Princess Peach.
- She is also the first Nintendo character to win, with the next 14 being Yoshi, Princess Peach, Link, Fox McCloud, Blastoise, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario, Mario, King Dedede, Captain Falcon and Machamp.
- Samus is the very first combatant to ever win.
- Samus is the first female to fight against a male, with the next 17 being Riptor, Rebecca Black, Rainbow Dash, Toph Beifong, Bayonetta, Agent Carolina, Tracer, Erza Scarlet, Pinkie Pie, Lara Croft, Renamon, Wonder Woman, Lucy, Captain Marvel, Akane Yashiro, Tatsumaki and Esdeath.
- Samus and her opponent are the third and fourth returning combatants, after Leonardo and Batman, and with the next 16 being Son Goku, Superman, Charizard, Shadow the Hedgehog, Deadpool, Metal Sonic, Thor, Wonder Woman, Ryu, Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Captain Marvel, Tommy Oliver, Ganondorf and Red Ranger.
- She is the third returning combatant to win, after Leonardo and Batman, and with the next five being Superman, Wonder Woman, Ryu, Mario and Red Ranger.
- She is the first Nintendo character to return, with the next three being Charizard, Mario and Ganondorf.
- She is the first female to return, with the next two being Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.
- She and her opponent are the first two characters to get both sprites and 3D models, with the next eight being Charizard, Deadpool, Thor, Wonder Woman, Ryu, Tommy Oliver, Ganondorf and Red Ranger.
- In the remastered version, Zero Suit Samus has been shown to fight with a beam sword which greatly resembles a lightsaber to fight Boba Fett, which has never been seen in any Metroid games.
- Torrian Crawford, the animator of the battle, states that Samus's use of a lightsaber was based on her Side Special Move Plasma Whip in the Super Smash Bros. series, which has Zero Suit Samus extending her whip to an almost straight shape, which may indicate that her weapon had extending properties.
- It may also be based on Samus's use from Haloid, a series animated by Monty Oum, which inspired the DEATH BATTLE! series as a whole and the Remastered episode was a tribute to him.