|Death Battle Combatant|
The Emperor of Outworld
|Origin|| Mortal Kombat II|
|Appearance(s)|| Shao Kahn VS M. Bison|
Black Canary VS Sindel (cameo)
|“||I am Shao Kahn! Konqueror of worlds! You will taste no victory!||„|
|~ Shao Kahn|
Known as Shao Kahn the Conquerer, he was assigned to the bleak realm of Outworld by the Elder Gods. Instead, he became the chief advisor to the Dragon King Onaga, who planned to take over the realms one at a time. Eventually, he poisoned Onaga, and took the realm of Outworld for his own.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Full Name: Emperor Shao Kahn the Konqueror
- Age: Over 10,000 years
- Height: 218 cm / 7'2"
- Weight: 181 kg / 400 Ibs
- Occupation: Emperor of Outworld
- Former ambassador of Elder Gods
- Fighting styles: Tai Tsu, Lui He
- Can be summoned from thin air
- Far larger than real mauls
- Requires superhuman strength to wield
- Sometimes used as throwing weapon
Sword of Shao Kahn
- Only seen in that crappy TV show
- Minor telekinesis
- Can summon weapons
- Creates energy weapons
- Soul manipulation
- Charging Spikes
- Upward Shoulder
- Light Spear
- Explosive Ball
- Mystic Choke
- Emperor's Shield
- Eye Beams
Black Canary VS Sindel
Shao Kahn appears in the background of Black Canary VS Sindel, where he can be seen sitting on his throne, watching the tournament and announcing the fight.
- Shao Kahn is the third Mortal Kombat combatant to appear, after Shang Tsung and Raiden, and with the next seven being Sektor, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Sindel and Goro.
- He is the first Mortal Kombat character to win, with the next three being Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero.
- He is the second Mortal Kombat villain to appear, after Shang Tsung, and with the next three being Sektor, Sindel and Goro.
- He is also the second Mortal Kombat character to fight against a Street Fighter character, after Shang Tsung, and the next two being Scorpion and Sonya Blade.