|Death Battle Combatant|
The Flame of Corruption
|Origin|| Guilty Gear |
|Company||Arc System Works|
|Appearance(s)|| Ragna VS Sol Badguy |
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro (cameo)
|“||Nobody tells me something's impossible.||„|
|~ Sol Badguy|
Sol Badguy is the main protagonist of the Guilty Gear series. He appeared in the 41st episode of Death Battle, Ragna VS Sol Badguy, where he fought against Ragna the Bloodedge from the BlazBlue series.
Sol Badguy was a lead scientist named Frederick for the Gears Project. He became the prototype for artificial creatures known as Gears. As a Gear, Sol's aging was slowed to a near halt, allowing him more than enough time to develop his own fighting style.
Death Battle Info
- 6'0"/184 cm
- 163 lbs/74 kg
- Real Name: Frederick
- Alias: Haitoku no Honoo [Flame of Corruption]
- Favourite band: Queen
- Ironically Guilty Gear's protagonist, despite the name
- Has a degree in particle physics
- Gun Flame
- Shoots fire projectiles from the ground
- Commonly mistaken for "girlfriend" when called out
- Bandit Revolver
- A forward-moving spinning attack
- Riot Stamp
- Springs off the wall and flies in foot-first
- Volcanic Viper
- Leaps upward, slashing with his sword
- Dragon Install
- Temporary enhances speed and power
- Completely incinerated a huge Gear with a fraction of his power
- Survived witnessing his past self die
- Actual reason given: because he's Sol Badguy
- Outran a missile and hung onto it with just his fist
- Endured the soul-destroying atmosphere of The Backyard
- Once stabbed through the shoulder, then used that same arm to swing his sword seconds later
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro
Sol's fight with Ragna was briefly seen in Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro when the two martial artists clashed.
- Sol Badguy and his opponent are the second and third Arc System Works characters in Death Battle, after Taokaka.
- He is the first Guilty Gear character in Death Battle.
- He is the second Arc System Works character to win, after Taokaka.
- Sol Badguy is the second combatant to speak in another language other than English in Death Battle, after Mai Shiranui, and with the next three being Segata Sanshiro, Jotaro Kujo and Kenshiro.