|Death Battle Combatant|
The Web-Slinging Superhero
|Origin|| Amazing Fantasy #15|
|Appearance(s)|| Batman VS Spider-Man|
Deadpool VS Mask (cameo)
|“||Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-Man.||„|
Peter Parker was orphaned at a very young age, and was constantly bullied as he grew up as a fiercely intelligent boy in high school. But then, he got bit by a radioactive spider when on a field trip, giving him superhuman abilities. He at first used them for personal gain, but when a criminal that Peter lets escape kills his beloved Uncle Ben, Peter then learns that with great power comes great responsibility, and dedicated the rest of his life to helping people as the heroic "Spider-Man".
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Age: 25
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Secret Identity: Peter Parker
- I.Q.: 250
- Science Major
- Twin Wrist-Mounted
- Carousel Loaded
- Webbing dissolves in 1 hour
- Web fluid cartridges pressurized at 300 psi
- Webbing is strong enough to restrain The Hulk
- Wall Crawling
- Superhuman Strength
- Bench Press: 10 ton
- Top Speed: 200 mph
- Superhuman Speeds & Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina & Durability
- Foreign Chemical Resistance
- Spider Sense
- Has defeated The Hulk
- Member of the Fantastic Four & the Avengers
- Developed unique ways of the spider martial art
- Has more girlfriends than any other superhero
- Destined teacher of Hope Summers, the Ultimate Mutant
- Durabilty has limits
- Spider Sense can be tricked of disruption by specialized drugs
- Arguably naive
- Anti-Spider Pesticide Ethyl Chloride
Compared to Batman
- Stronger & Faster
- Spider Sense counters stealth
- Batman's gases & drugs do not effect the Spider Sense
- Way of the Spider matches any of Batman's martial arts
- Main Villain (Green Goblin) shares some similarities with Batman
- No easily discovered exploitable weaknesses
- Smarter & more strategic
- Armor held up for the most part
- Can escape any trap, but some need more time than others
- 200,000 volts is a minimum requirement for standard tasers
- Slow, analytical approach trumped by Spider-Man's speed & boldness
Deadpool VS Mask
Peter B. Parker makes a small cameo appearance in the fundraising scene in Deadpool VS Mask, where he can be seen losing a game of cards and dice against Deadpool and The Mask and being mad at losing money. He was portrayed by Joshua Kazemi.
Spider-Man appeared in Season 1 of DBX, where he fought against Mikasa Ackerman from the Attack on Titan series and lost.
One Minute Melee
Spider-Man appeared in the Season 6 Bonus Episode of One Minute Melee, where he fought against Ruby Rose from the RWBY series and won. He ended up chasing down Frank West, who took pictures of his fight and made it look like he beat up a civilian.
- Spider-Man is the third Marvel Comics character to appear, after Rogue and Thor, and with the next 25 being Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Carnage, Daredevil, Ultron, Thanos, Namor, Black Widow, Ghost Rider, Miles Morales, War Machine and Cable.
- He is the first Marvel character to fight Batman, with the next two being Captain America and Black Panther.
- He is the first Spider-Man character to appear, with the next four being Venom, Spider-Man 2099, Carnage and Miles Morales.
- He is the third Marvel character to win, after Rogue and Thor, and with the next ten being Deadpool, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Venom, Black Panther, Ultron, Black Widow, Ghost Rider and War Machine.
- He is the second Marvel character to face a DC character, after Rogue, and with the next 18 being Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Thor, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Thanos, Namor, Captain Marvel, Ghost Rider, Miles Morales and Cable.
- Spider-Man's sprite is ripped from the Marvel vs Capcom series, with his lines being ripped from Marvel vs Capcom 3, where he was voiced by Josh Keaton.
- Ben once asked on Twitter for possible opponents for Symbiote Spider-Man, though it is unknown if anything will come from it especially after Venom was a featured combatant.