|Death Battle Combatant|
The Shooting Star EM Wave Change
|Star Force Mega Man|
|Origin|| Mega Man Star Force|
|Appearance(s)||Mega Man Battle Royale|
|“||Wave Battle, Ride On!!||„|
|~ Star Force Mega Man|
Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis, AKA Mega Man, are the main protagonists of the Mega Man Star Force series. To differentiate him from his classic counterpart, he is commonly referred to as Star Force Mega Man. He appeared in the 105th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Mega Man Battle Royale, where he fought against fellow Mega Men, Classic Mega Man, Mega Man X, Mega Man Volnutt and MegaMan.EXE.
In the year 220X, where EM (Electro-Magnetic) technology has become the basis for human society, 5th-grade student Geo Stelar lives in the small town of Echo Ridge as a shut-in, following the disappearance of his father, Kelvin Stelar, during a mission on the Space Station "Peace".
One night, while stargazing, Geo encounters an EM being named Omega-Xis, who has fled from Planet FM after betraying his fellow FM-ians, who are plotting to invade Earth. In order to fight back against the invaders, as well as other threats in Echo Ridge and beyond, Geo and Omega-Xis combine to become Mega Man Star Force.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Human half: Geo Stellar
- Wizard half: Omega-Xis
- Height: 4'9" | 145 cm
- Weight: 85.9 lbs | 39 kg
- Age: 12
- Species: EM Wave Hybrid
- Omega is the last survivor of Planet AM
- Afraid of ghosts
- Mega Arm
- Battle Cards
- Heat Ball, Cloud Shot, etc.
- Mu Barrier, Recover, Invisible, etc.
- Freeze Knuckle, Jet Attack, Million Kick, Syncro Hook, Radar Missile, Meteor, Stealth Laser, Shockwave, Paralyzer Plus, Gravity Plus, Trip Sonic, Panic Cloud, Destroy Upper, Windy Attack, etc.
- Summon Cards
- Brother Band
- Noise Changes
- Withstood Meteor G exploding
- Caught a falling monorail
- Survived within a supermassive black hole
- Can travel around the world in seconds
- Flew to Sagittarius A at 63 times light speed
- Defeated Andromeda, Le-Mu, Crimson Dragon, Sirius
- Geo and three of his opponents are the 22nd to 25th Capcom characters to appear, after Akuma, Mike Haggar, Zangief, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, Blanka, M. Bison, Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Dante, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Zero, Balrog, Vergil, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West and Sigma.
- He and two of his opponents are the 15th to 17th Capcom character to lose, after Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Balrog, Vergil, Frank West and Sigma.
- He and three of his opponents are the fifth to eighth Mega Man characters to appear, after Dr. Wily, Mega Man, Zero and Sigma.
- Geo and three of his opponents are the 11th to 14th characters to fight against a returning combatant, after Zitz, Captain America, Agumon, Mewtwo, Pinkie Pie, Zero, Thor, Wonder Woman, Black Panther and Jin Kazama, and with the next eight being Shazam, Akane Yashiro, Dracula, The Mask, Leonardo, Red Ranger, She-Ra and Crona.
- Geo is the only Mega Man in the Mega Man Battle Royale who isn't a robot or a data program. Instead, he's a human fused with an EM-based alien lifeform, Omega-Xis.