Meow? Oh! Hey, let’s play!
Taokaka is a member of the Kaka Clan, a group of genetically engineered catlike humanoids intended to be used as living weapons. She is the clan's guardian, and one of the strongest in the group. Taokaka works as a bounty hunter and intends to receive money for her family.
However, she is easily distracted. Her ditzy nature has lead to some bounties escaping more than once, and while she was hunting for Ragna the Bloodedge, she was hungry, so Ragna bought her some food and Taokaka completely forgot about the bounty, quickly becoming friends with Ragna.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 93 lbs.
- Descended from Genetically Engineered Weapons
- Guardian & Vigilante
- Incredibly Stupid
- Total of 12 Retractable Razor-Sharp Blades
- Speed-Based Combos
- Expert Air Control
- 'Dancing Edge' Drive is Extremely Fast
- Uses Instinctively
- Uses for Special Attacks
- 3 Powerful, Fast Distortion Drives
- Astral Heat
- Limited Amount Available
- Taokaka is the first Arc System Works character to appear, with the next two being Ragna the Bloodedge and Sol Badguy.