This article is about Barry Allen. For the other hero named The Flash, see Wally West
|Death Battle Combatant|
The Scarlet Speedster
|Origin|| Showcase #4|
|Appearance(s)||Flash VS Quicksilver|
|“||People in this city need help and I can help them.||„|
|~ The Flash|
Bartholomew "Barry" Allen, AKA The Flash, is a superhero from DC Comics. He appeared in the 61st episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Flash VS Quicksilver, where he fought against Quicksilver from Marvel Comics.
When Barry Allen was young, his mother was killed under mysterious circumstances that his father was wrongly accused for. Determined to find his mother's killer and to bring justice to his father, Barry becomes a forensic scientist and helps the police with his scientific knowledge.
One night at work, Barry got struck by lightning and fell on a rack of his lab's chemicals. Instead of killing Barry, it gave him access to the extra-dimensional energy known as the Speed Force, allowing Barry to run and perform various tasks at superhuman speeds. He uses his newfound powers to aid Central City as the superhero known as the Flash.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Species: Human
- Height: 6'0" | 182.88 cm
- Weight: 195 lbs | 88 kg
- Justice League Founder
- Day Job: Forensic Scientist
- Afraid of roller-coasters
- Has his own museum
- Superhuman speed
- Accelerated healing
- Increased perceptions
- Phasing through objects
- Sharing the Speed Force
- Speed Force aura
- Can steal kinetic energy
- Supercharged brain activity
- Superhuman stamina
- Can clear entire population of Tokyo in 30 seconds
- Repaired part of Central City while talking to his therapist
- Can react within a femtosecond
- Can run on clouds
- Rebooted the entire DC universe by running too fast
- Can use a Green Lantern ring
- Beat Superman in a race
One Minute Melee
Flash appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee, where he fought against Sonic the Hedgehog from the series of the same name and lost.
DEATH BATTLE! Quotes
- "I got her!"
- "Uh, seriously? Have you been living under a rock? I'm the Flash. All star hero? Fastest man alive?
- "Well, what the heck? I've got time."
- "Hey hey hey! Cheap trick pal!"
- "So that's how we're gonna do this huh?"
- "Hey man! Did you miss me?"
- "Let's turn this around!"
- "Aw crap..."
- "Prove it tough guy!"
- "Ok, this is getting dumb."
- "You're in the Speed Force. MY Speed Force. I'm sure you feel it, the raw energy coursing all around you. This is the source of my power. And here, I AM KING!"
- "Eww... Well, at least you beat me here! Bye!"
- The Flash is a DC Comics Legacy Hero as a number of people have taken up the title. Barry is the second incarnation and Silver Age Flash but remains the most recognizable to the general public. Other heroes who have taken up the mantle include Jay Garrick (the original Flash), Wally West (who was Barry's former sidekick) and Bart Allen (Barry's future grandchild).
- The Flash is the seventh DC character to appear, after Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor and Green Arrow, and with the next 17 being The Joker, Doomsday, Bane, Batman Beyond, Raven, Doctor Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern, Lobo, Static, Black Canary, Booster Gold, Wally West and Red Hood.
- He is the sixth DC character to fight against a Marvel character, after Wonder Woman, Batman, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor and Green Arrow, and with the next twelve being Doomsday, Bane, Batman Beyond, Doctor Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Lobo, Static, Booster Gold and Red Hood.
- He is also the third DC character to win, after Superman and Batman, and with the next 15 being The Joker, Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Batman Beyond, Raven, Doctor Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern, Static, Black Canary, Booster Gold and Wally West.
- He is the first Flash character with the next one being Wally West.
- The Flash is the second combatant who accidentally killed his opponent, after Hercule Satan.
- The Flash is the first DC hero to face against a Marvel anti-hero, with the next being Aquaman.