|Death Battle Combatant|
The Clown Prince of Crime
|Origin|| Batman #1|
|Appearance(s)|| Joker VS Sweet Tooth|
Winter Soldier VS Red Hood (cameo)
|“||All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.||„|
|~ The Joker|
While the Joker's true identity is unknown, the general accepted origin for him was told in The Killing Joke, where it was revealed that he was a man down on his luck who joined a group of criminals robbing ACE Chemicals. He was forced by them to disguise himself as the infamous Red Hood. During the raid, he encountered the vigilante Batman and jumped into a vat of chemicals to escape. While he avoided capture, the chemicals permanently bleached his skin white, lips red, and hair green, giving him the appearance of a clown. Driven insane by "one bad day," the man becomes the Joker, the greatest foe the Caped Crusader has ever faced.
As the Clown Prince of Crime, the Joker's been responsible for causing chaos and tragedy within the Dark Knight's life, such as the death of Jason Todd, the paralysis of Barbara Gordon, and forcing Batman to confront his inner demons.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Other name: "Jack"
- Age: approx. 40
- Height: 6'5" | 195 cm
- Weight: 192 lbs | 87 kg
- Criminal Mastermind
- Clinically Insane
- AKA The Red Hood
- Arch nemesis of Batman
- Iranian UN ambassador
- 9mm Long Barrel Gun
- Machine Guns
- Tommy Gun is his favorite
- Bombs, Rockets & Explosives
- Explosive toys & Fuse Bombs
- Jester Cane Sword
- Joker Venom
- Acid flower
- Razor Sharp Playing Cards
- Outsmarted Batman several times
- Infiltrated The Pentagon
- Beat Ra's al Ghul in chess
- Killed 12 League of Assassin ninjas
- Beat Wonder Woman
- Survived dozens of explosions & falls
- Killed the second Robin
- Resists mind control
Abilities & Techniques
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Insanity can grant almost superhuman strength
- Excellent chemist
- Resistance to poisons & gases
- High tolerance to pain
- Master of disguise
- Criminal strategist
- Experienced in manipulating the sane & insane
DEATH BATTLE! Quotes
Joker VS Sweet Tooth
- Hmm I like the model, but not really my color.
- Hoo hoo hoo! Yeah!
- Sigh, like taking candy from a baby
- Let's get wild!
- Oooh so many buttons! Eeny, meeny, miny... all of them!
- Hmm, what's this one do? Boop!
- Best button ever!
- Really? Can't just let a guy have his fun..
- Okay okay, let's go!
- All right let's see it! Come and get it tough guy!
- You miserable excuse for a clown! Come on!
- Come on!
- Oooh excuse me! I want to drive!
- Let me put that out for you!
- Can't take a joke, can you big guy?
- Okay... THAT'S funny.
- Okay... let's, let's talk about this. Killing someone from inside a tin can? That's no fun! The cold of their skin... The blankness of their eyes... The reveal, of who they really are... So much better when you savor all the little emotions...right?
- Just... one more lesson, capiche? The best kind of punchline, hehehe, is the one you don't see coming!
Winter Soldier VS Red Hood
Note: These are the voices in Red Hood's head.
- Jason, oh Jason... He's not coming for you.... No one is... *Laughs maniacally*
- AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Winter Soldier VS Red Hood
The Joker made a cameo in Winter Soldier VS Red Hood, where he could be heard as a voice in Jason's head while he's getting hit by Bucky with a crowbar, reflecting the nightmare of the day the Joker murdered the former Robin.
- Joker is the eighth DC character to appear, after Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow and The Flash, and with the next 16 being Doomsday, Bane, Batman Beyond, Raven, Doctor Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern, Lobo, Static, Black Canary, Booster Gold, Wally West and Red Hood.
- He is the second DC character to fight a non-Marvel Character, after Superman, and with the next five being Raven, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Wonder Woman and Wally West.
- He is the third Batman character to appear, after Batman and Deathstroke, and with the next four being Bane, Batman Beyond, Nightwing and Red Hood.
- He is the fourth DC character to win, after Superman, Batman and The Flash, and with the next 14 being Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Batman Beyond, Raven, Doctor Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern, Static, Black Canary, Booster Gold and Wally West.
- He is the third DC villain in to appear, after Deathstroke and Lex Luthor, and with the next three being Doomsday, Bane and Darkseid.
- Joker is also the first antagonist to kill a protagonist, with the next two being Doomsday and Esdeath.
- Joker is the sixth Comic Book character to fight a Video Game character, after Leonardo, Spawn, Thor, Bucky O'Hare and Wolverine, and with the next five being Ramona Flowers, Scrooge McDuck, Ultron, Black Widow and Black Canary.
- Joker is the first combatant to be voiced by Lucas Schuneman, with the next one being Goro.