FANDOM


  • Your Death Battle, Superman vs Godzilla, is perfectly accurate. Yet they STILL pester me with bias. I am getting so sick and tired of everyone saying Superman would beat Godzilla. Seriouly, your Death Battle was accurate. Those guys don't pay ANY attention to a SINGLE WORD of the conclusion. Well, tell them to glue their eyes to their computer screens so they can see how right you are and how WRONG they are. You want to hear something even more stupid? DeathBattleMike made a list of characters who could defeat Godzilla. Aside from Superman, there was Kirby, Doomsday, Spawn, Wonder Woman, EVERY GOSH-DARN DRAGON BALL Z CHARACTER, Hulk, (Yeah, he's one of those people who is stupid enough to think Hulk even stands a chance against Godzilla.) etc. So can you explain to them how WRONG they are and how RIGHT you are? I cannot take anymore bias. Godzilla would beat Superman. End of story.

      Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote: Your Death Battle, Superman vs Godzilla, is perfectly accurate. Yet they STILL pester me with bias. I am getting so sick and tired of everyone saying Superman would beat Godzilla. Seriouly, your Death Battle was accurate. Those guys don't pay ANY attention to a SINGLE WORD of the conclusion. Well, tell them to glue their eyes to their computer screens so they can see how right you are and how WRONG they are. You want to hear something even more stupid? DeathBattleMike made a list of characters who could defeat Godzilla. Aside from Superman, there was Kirby, Doomsday, Spawn, Wonder Woman, EVERY GOSH-DARN DRAGON BALL Z CHARACTER, Hulk, (Yeah, he's one of those people who is stupid enough to think Hulk even stands a chance against Godzilla.) etc. So can you explain to them how WRONG they are and how RIGHT you are? I cannot take anymore bias. Godzilla would beat Superman. End of story.

      Everyone is stupid about mentioning Superman defeating Godzilla? That's because they are all right. Stop playing pretend like a childish 6 year old and shut up about Godzilla.

        Loading editor
    • They are NOT right. And for your information, I'm 12.

        Loading editor
    • Piss off.

        Loading editor
    • YOU and EVERYONE get out of my face. Maxevil, aren't you supposed to be HELPING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Just sitting around watching me get my butt kicked by bias? Seriously, bias is my Kryptonite.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not the one whose biased here.

      Also, stop putting things in caps,and then bolding it while putting it in italics. It's really annoying.

        Loading editor
    • Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.

        Loading editor
    • AND, Godzilla would destory Galactus--NOT!

      Wonka - Good Day Sir!

      Wonka - Good Day Sir!

        Loading editor
    • Dude, I debunked all of the points made on the conclusion, the battle is wrong, face it.

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      YOU and EVERYONE get out of my face. Maxevil, aren't you supposed to be HELPING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Just sitting around watching me get my butt kicked by bias? Seriously, bias is my Kryptonite.

      UH OH! FANBOY ALERT! BUTTHURT FANBOY ALERT! Piss off kid, Superman beats Godzilla. The entire list beats godzilla. you are an idiot. Good Day bitch

        Loading editor
    • Here are a few reasons to why the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe would beat Gamera:

      They are thousands of years old so they have more experience.

      They have fought extremely powerful foes like Jasper and Water Clones of themselves.

      They're very skilled using their weapons, especially compared to Gamera with his fire breath.

      If their physical body is destroyer, they can just transform into a diffirnet form. Although Amethyst is the only one who does it right away.

      Coming soon: A few reasons to why Deadpool and Kid Goku would beat Gamera!

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, so fuck off, biased fanboy bastard.

        Loading editor
    • Gamera also fought formidable enemies, Blippeddeeblah. Also, Gamera Universe>>>Deadpool. Seriously, Deadpool CAN be killed. That's right. Deadpool can be killed. There's three ways:

      Drowning

      Keeping head away from body

      Destroying every single cell

      I don't think it would take Gamera a minute to obliterate every single cell of Deadpool.

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Gamera also fought formidable enemies, Blippeddeeblah. Also, Gamera Universe>>>Deadpool. Seriously, Deadpool CAN be killed. That's right. Deadpool can be killed. There's three ways:

      Drowning

      Keeping head away from body

      Destroying every single cell

      I don't think it would take Gamera a minute to obliterate every single cell of Deadpool.

      Yeah, to be honest, Deadpool would get stomped by Gamera, Kid Goku holds his own tho.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, so stop being a bitch about OhMyGodzilla if you don't don't want to be ganged up on, you fucking asshat.

        Loading editor
    • Reasons Why Mario Would Kill Gamera:

      He has fought characters like Gamera before...*cough *cough*

      Mario has good control over fire too.

      Mario has dodged lightning before, so he'd dodge Gamera's fire attacks no problem.

      His hammer could possibly pentrate Gamera's shell.

      Mario has a wide aresenal of powerups, too. Some of them could counter Gamera's predictable fire attacks.

      Mario can heal too.

      Mario is actually smarter, as he has solved puzzles before. Gamera's only feat in intelligence is...repairng a spaceship.

      Mario is much more unpredictable.

        Loading editor
    • Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.

      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!

      I did pay attention to the conclusion, and I disagree with it.

      Godzilla being more durable: So you're basically saying Godzilla can survive 50 supernovas at once...yeah, bias bullshit.

      Godzilla eating kypronite: That all depended on the fight, if this fight took place where they was no kypronite, Supes wouldn't be at a disadvantage.

      Superman being attracted by Big G's magnetic powers because he is the Man of Steel: The Man of Steel title is a NICKNAME. He isn't really made of Steel. :/

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!

      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNED

      Mr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF

        Loading editor
    • Everyone calm down. Composite Godzilla may beat the Golden Age, New 52 or even the Post-Crisis Superman but he is not going to beat anyone else.

        Loading editor
    • Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNED

      Mr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF

      Look how many votes Godzilla has!

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNED

      Mr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF

      Look how many votes Godzilla has!

      Are you fucking stupid? Just because he has more votes doesn't mean that Godzilla wins. This isn't Super Power Beat Down. All your arguements have been shut down. Give up.

        Loading editor
    • Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNED

      Mr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF

      And for your information, I don't have a basement. And my father left before I was born, so that means I only have a mother, which means there can only be two in the house. And Godzilla would DESTROY King Kong. That movie is AWFUL. The second worst Godzilla movie aside from Mothra vs Godzilla.

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNED

      Mr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF

      And for your information, I don't have a basement. And my father left before I was born, so that means I only have a mother, which means there can only be two in the house. And Godzilla would DESTROY King Kong. That movie is AWFUL. The second worst Godzilla movie aside from Mothra vs Godzilla.

      Then go complain on some other wiki, this wiki is about an internet show.

        Loading editor
    • Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNEDMr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF
      Look how many votes Godzilla has!
      Are you fucking stupid? Just because he has more votes doesn't mean that Godzilla wins. This isn't Super Power Beat Down. All your arguements have been shut down. Give up.

      The guys who are voting for Godzilla think the fight is accurate. Well, it is. Godzilla has every reason to have more votes than Superman. I didn't say that he could survive 50 supernovas and Superman is made of steel, but... look at this here.

      Godzilla escaped a black hole

      Godzilla tanked Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon, which yields 546 trillion tons, SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam, which can reach temperatures of 19,999,727 degrees Celsius, (I know the Sun is hotter than that, but darn it), and Doomsday killed Superman. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday. In fact, he won against Doomsday on Death Battle Fanon Wiki. If Godzilla can beat a guy who killed Superman, he should be able to kill Superman. Now, I'm not being a fanboy, it's. Ju.St. My. O.Pin.Oin.

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNEDMr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF
      Look how many votes Godzilla has!
      Are you fucking stupid? Just because he has more votes doesn't mean that Godzilla wins. This isn't Super Power Beat Down. All your arguements have been shut down. Give up.
      The guys who are voting for Godzilla think the fight is accurate. Well, it is. Godzilla has every reason to have more votes than Superman. I didn't say that he could survive 50 supernovas and Superman is made of steel, but... look at this here.

      Godzilla escaped a black hole

      Godzilla tanked Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon, which yields 546 trillion tons, SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam, which can reach temperatures of 19,999,727 degrees Celsius, (I know the Sun is hotter than that, but darn it), and Doomsday killed Superman. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday. In fact, he won against Doomsday on Death Battle Fanon Wiki. If Godzilla can beat a guy who killed Superman, he should be able to kill Superman. Now, I'm not being a fanboy, it's. Ju.St. My. O.Pin.Oin.

      The poll says Who are you rooting for? meaning it's a poll for who they want to win.

      Superman held a black hole in his hand.

      Doomsday killed a weakened Superman who was holding back because he didn't want to kill the people around him. And Godzilla didn't have a convincing conclusion.. Also, don't use 'A beats B, B beats C, A beats C' logic, it just doesn't work. And adding full stops when your not the end of a sentence, it's as annoying as hell.

        Loading editor
    • BonBooker wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNEDMr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF
      Look how many votes Godzilla has!
      Are you fucking stupid? Just because he has more votes doesn't mean that Godzilla wins. This isn't Super Power Beat Down. All your arguements have been shut down. Give up.
      The guys who are voting for Godzilla think the fight is accurate. Well, it is. Godzilla has every reason to have more votes than Superman. I didn't say that he could survive 50 supernovas and Superman is made of steel, but... look at this here.

      Godzilla escaped a black hole

      Godzilla tanked Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon, which yields 546 trillion tons, SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam, which can reach temperatures of 19,999,727 degrees Celsius, (I know the Sun is hotter than that, but darn it), and Doomsday killed Superman. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday. In fact, he won against Doomsday on Death Battle Fanon Wiki. If Godzilla can beat a guy who killed Superman, he should be able to kill Superman. Now, I'm not being a fanboy, it's. Ju.St. My. O.Pin.Oin.

      The poll says Who are you rooting for? meaning it's a poll for who they want to win.

      Superman held a black hole in his hand.

      Doomsday killed a weakened Superman who was holding back because he didn't want to kill the people around him. And Godzilla didn't have a convincing conclusion.. Also, don't use 'A beats B, B beats C, A beats C' logic, it just doesn't work. And adding full stops when your not the end of a sentence, it's as annoying as hell.

      Doomsday still killed him nonetheless. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday due to the feats I mentioned. In fact, he regenerated through a HEART. A HEART. Would Superman regenerate from a heart? NO. And because the Kryptonite contains certain radiation, there is no doubt that Godzilla would absorb the Kryptonite and make himself stronger. And due to the feats I mentioned, I think he is slightly more durable than Superman due to the regenerating from the heart thing. It would be a close fight, but I give the edge to Godzilla.

        Loading editor
    • 78.18.204.31 wrote:
      BonBooker wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNEDMr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF
      Look how many votes Godzilla has!
      Are you fucking stupid? Just because he has more votes doesn't mean that Godzilla wins. This isn't Super Power Beat Down. All your arguements have been shut down. Give up.
      The guys who are voting for Godzilla think the fight is accurate. Well, it is. Godzilla has every reason to have more votes than Superman. I didn't say that he could survive 50 supernovas and Superman is made of steel, but... look at this here.

      Godzilla escaped a black hole

      Godzilla tanked Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon, which yields 546 trillion tons, SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam, which can reach temperatures of 19,999,727 degrees Celsius, (I know the Sun is hotter than that, but darn it), and Doomsday killed Superman. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday. In fact, he won against Doomsday on Death Battle Fanon Wiki. If Godzilla can beat a guy who killed Superman, he should be able to kill Superman. Now, I'm not being a fanboy, it's. Ju.St. My. O.Pin.Oin.

      The poll says Who are you rooting for? meaning it's a poll for who they want to win.

      Superman held a black hole in his hand.

      Doomsday killed a weakened Superman who was holding back because he didn't want to kill the people around him. And Godzilla didn't have a convincing conclusion.. Also, don't use 'A beats B, B beats C, A beats C' logic, it just doesn't work. And adding full stops when your not the end of a sentence, it's as annoying as hell.

      Doomsday still killed him nonetheless. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday due to the feats I mentioned. In fact, he regenerated through a HEART. A HEART. Would Superman regenerate from a heart? NO. And because the Kryptonite contains certain radiation, there is no doubt that Godzilla would absorb the Kryptonite and make himself stronger. And due to the feats I mentioned, I think he is slightly more durable than Superman due to the regenerating from the heart thing. It would be a close fight, but I give the edge to Godzilla.

      1. Superman was holding back

      2. Doomsday died too.

        Loading editor
    • Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      BonBooker wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Quauntonaut wrote:
      78.18.204.31 wrote:
      Blippeeddeeblah wrote:
      Oh and Maxe, just ignore him. Maxe's too good for Mr. I Suck up to Godzilla, anyways.
      Maxevil is RIGHT. You guys are NOT. Will you just pay attention to the conclusion for God's sake?!
      WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS GUY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE MADDER THAN HULK WITH A RED LANTERN RING. U HAVE BEEN WARNEDMr. I suck up to Godzilla, SHUT. THE. FUCK UP. WE ALL READ THE CONCLUSION, WE PAID ATTENTION TO IT, AND ITS FUCKING WRONG!! GO BACK TO YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT AND PRAY TO GODZILLA, CAUSE SUPES BEATS GODZILLA. MAN OF STEEL IS A NICKNAME, HE ISNT MADE OF STEEL. SUPERMAN CAN FREAKING DESTROY GALAXIES BY SNEEZING. GODZILLA GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY KING KONG. SCREW OFF. GO AWAY. MAXEVIL IS WRONG, US GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW SCREW OFF
      Look how many votes Godzilla has!
      Are you fucking stupid? Just because he has more votes doesn't mean that Godzilla wins. This isn't Super Power Beat Down. All your arguements have been shut down. Give up.
      The guys who are voting for Godzilla think the fight is accurate. Well, it is. Godzilla has every reason to have more votes than Superman. I didn't say that he could survive 50 supernovas and Superman is made of steel, but... look at this here.

      Godzilla escaped a black hole

      Godzilla tanked Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon, which yields 546 trillion tons, SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam, which can reach temperatures of 19,999,727 degrees Celsius, (I know the Sun is hotter than that, but darn it), and Doomsday killed Superman. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday. In fact, he won against Doomsday on Death Battle Fanon Wiki. If Godzilla can beat a guy who killed Superman, he should be able to kill Superman. Now, I'm not being a fanboy, it's. Ju.St. My. O.Pin.Oin.

      The poll says Who are you rooting for? meaning it's a poll for who they want to win.

      Superman held a black hole in his hand.

      Doomsday killed a weakened Superman who was holding back because he didn't want to kill the people around him. And Godzilla didn't have a convincing conclusion.. Also, don't use 'A beats B, B beats C, A beats C' logic, it just doesn't work. And adding full stops when your not the end of a sentence, it's as annoying as hell.

      Doomsday still killed him nonetheless. Godzilla would easily beat Doomsday due to the feats I mentioned. In fact, he regenerated through a HEART. A HEART. Would Superman regenerate from a heart? NO. And because the Kryptonite contains certain radiation, there is no doubt that Godzilla would absorb the Kryptonite and make himself stronger. And due to the feats I mentioned, I think he is slightly more durable than Superman due to the regenerating from the heart thing. It would be a close fight, but I give the edge to Godzilla.
      1. Superman was holding back

      2. Doomsday died too.

      Superman killed Doomsday too. And I remember Superman fighting back. Sure Doomsday died too, but he came back. I don't think Doomsday could came back from a heart. And I certainly don't think that Superman can regenerate from a heart.

        Loading editor
    • Superman came back too. And Superman was holding back so he wouldn't hurt the people around him

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.