I've been a huge fan of Death Battle since Akuma vs. Shang Tsung and I'm looking forward to the future battles that they'll have for us.
My YouTube channel is Chuck's Pal.
My new gaming channel is ClearingPS4Storage.
If you're wondering what the heck my name is supposed to be, I made it for the Deadliest Warrior Wiki. It's the first initials of my two mains in the Deadliest Warrior game, the ninja and the knight, and the initials of my two mains in Deadliest Warrior: Legends, Sun Tzu and Joan of Ark.
My online philosophy
- "We don't have to be trolling to act like a troll. One common dickish mistake is to reduce people to stereotypes in order to dismiss or invalidate what they have to say. This is lazy and presumptive." - How Not to be a Dick
- "Perhaps it should go without saying, but when commenting, never use hurtful slurs, epithets, profanity, or offensive slang. This is never okay. Telling people how wrong they are in the most offensive way possible is "slagging". In truth, this type of behavior only reveals our own ignorance of people who are different from us." - How Not to be a Dick
- "When criticism stifles confidence, it is no longer valid." - Unknown
- "Swearing doesn’t make your argument valid; it just tells the other person you have lost your class and control." - Shannon L. Alder
- "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway
- "To be aware of a single shortcoming within oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in somebody else. If you find yourself slandering anyone, first imagine that your mouth is filled with excrement. It will break you of the habit quickly enough." - Dalai Lama