|Death Battle Combatant|
The Seed Pokémon
|Origin|| Pokémon Red and Green|
|Appearance(s)|| Pokémon Battle Royale|
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro (cameo)
They absorb sunlight through the flower on their back, and can use it as either nutrition or as a powerful weapon in the shape of a Solar Beam. However, it mostly prefers to calm its enemies down with the scent of its flower.
DEATH BATTLE! Info
- Species: Seed Pokémon
- Type: Grass & Poison
- Height: 2 m/6'07"
- Weight: 100 kg/220.5 lbs
- Natural habitat: Plains, grasslands
- Personality: Patient, generous, guardian mentality
- HP: 270 - Average
- Attack: 167 - Below Average
- Defense: 168 - Average
- Sp. Attack: 205 - Above Average
- Sp. Defense: 205 - Above Average
- Speed: 165 - Average
- Vine Whip (Multipurpose whips, inflict low damage)
- Razor Leaf (Can slice through tree trunks)
- Seed Bomb
- Petal Blizzard (Strikes multiple targets)
- Poison Powder (75% of poisoning target)
- Sleep Powder (75% of putting target to sleep)
- Leech Seed (Slowly absorbs target's health over time)
- Synthesis (Uses sunlight to restore 25% health)
- Sweet Scent (Decreases target's evasion)
- Double Edge (Powerful tackle, 33% recoil damage)
- Petal Dance (Powerful sp. attack, confuses user)
- Solar Beam (Very powerful beam, requires time to charge solar energy)
Pros & Cons
- Effective against: Fighting, Water, Grass, Electric, Fairy
- Weak against: Flying, Fire, Psychic, Ice
- Pro: Diverse move set
- Pro: Great status effecting moves
- Con: Little specialization
- Con: Too few effective Sp. Attacks to justify above average stat
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro
The Pokémon Battle Royale was briefly seen in Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro when the two martial artists clashed.
- Venusaur and its two opponents are the 12th to 14th Nintendo characters to appear, after Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud and Luigi, and with the next 12 being Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pit, Wario, King Dedede, Captain Falcon and Machamp.
- It and its two opponents are the second to fourth Pokémon characters to appear, after Pikachu, and with the next four being Red, Mewtwo, Lucario and Machamp.
- It and one of its opponents are the third and fourth Nintendo characters who are not playable in the Super Smash Bros. series, after Goomba and Koopa Troopa, and with the next one being Machamp.
- It and one of its opponents are the seventh and eighth Nintendo characters to lose, after Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Mario, Princess Zelda, Pikachu and Luigi, and with the next five being Red, Bowser, Pit, Wario and Ganondorf.
- Venusaur and its two opponents are the sixth to eighth combatants that are both a species and an individual, after Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Pikachu and The Terminator, and with the next four being Agumon, Lucario, Renamon and Machamp.